Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins needs to start tonight!

Dec 29, 2011
The lad is quality, just what CMS needs to get him scoring again, a player that can hold up the ball, pass well and has good vision. Give him a few games in the team before we sign this "big money striker" just to make sure we haven't already got the man in our squad.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Agreed

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
The lad is quality, just what CMS needs to get him scoring again, a player that can hold up the ball, pass well and has good vision. Give him a few games in the team before we sign this "big money striker" just to make sure we haven't already got the man in our squad.

This

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If he could have scored just 1 in 4 of the ones he barndoored on Saturday we would have won.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Same starting team as Saturday for me please

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
From what we have got he is the best option to partner CMS, but needs to have more composure in the box. His finishing, along with everyone else's on saturday, was woeful.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Agreed. He just needs a goal and then I think he will start to really grow in confidence. Tonight is the night.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Agreed.

After all the injuries and the stop-start nature of his career with us so far, he deserves a consistent run because we might just find that we already have what we need and have been missing.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Hoskins is a class act, every confidence that once he scores he won't stop..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope it is the same team as started on Saturday and if like Saturday Lopez tires why not try Dobbie as the centre of the 'wheel' to distribute the ball to all around him.

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
also agreed! he needs a few games under his belt to get going. it does seem like he has been in the same composure class as CMS though!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Yes, he needs to start so once again some can praise him for doing the exact same things they slag Barnes off for. Only of course we're not bored by Hoskins yet - not enough to write him off anyway.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Yes, he needs to start so once again some can praise him for doing the exact same things they slag Barnes off for. Only of course we're not bored by Hoskins yet - not enough to write him off anyway.

Oh, and "this" ^^^

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I agree that the team needs to stay the same as saturday as it had a nice shape about it, but I have a feeling we are in for a wee shock, the way Gus was talking after Saturday was about getting Crofts and Hammond both in that starting 11, that either means Hoskins or Lopez making way which makes us very defence with little or no creativity or ......................bridcutt being dropped to the bench.......

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bob Hoskins could have put that chance away on Saturday! But hey ho. I agree, I'd like to see him start (and I'm not anti Barnes.)

Dec 29, 2011

He brings more to the team than Barnes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here