Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horsham

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
Try not to shed a tear as you pass what was once a great mecca for football which has now sadly become a housing estate.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Dont forget to take change for the car park. Is there a car park? Where is it? How much is it? No ones said!

Dont forget to wear your seatbelt. Dont forget to wear clean pants in case you crash and have to go to hospital. Dont forget to check the oil in your car is O.K. And the screen wash. And the coolant. Check the tyre pressure as well (no I dont know what it should be for your car but start another thread to find out). i would swat up on the highway code as well if I were you (its just a feeling that I have). Dont break the speed limit; its naughty and expensive (no I dont know what the limit is on all of the roads that you will be using). How long will you be gone? Do you need a packed lunch? What should you have in your sandwiches?

Have you got petrol? Where is it cheapest? You might see it somewhere cheaper on the way. But what if you dont and you need to fill up? It might cost you as much as 4p a litre more than you could have got it for. What if you fill up and then see it cheaper? You could have saved yourself some money.

The varibles for this journey are endless, I would stick to simpler things like trying to find your arse with both hands before embarking on an expedition of this magnitude.

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
Is Queen Street a housing estate? when did that happen? (I've not lived in Horsham for about 15 years...)

In the last couple of years. Moved out 2 seasons ago so have been sharing with Worthing the first season after leaving and the YMCA last season. At least we got back into Horsham fairly quickly!

Allegedly there is supposed to be some sort of announcement over a possible new ground by the end of June! Oh well, business as usual then!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is Queen Street a housing estate? when did that happen? (I've not lived in Horsham for about 15 years...)

Ditto ... I was a ball boy there briefly in the late 60's!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here