Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

horse tip today 450 southwell

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
t's what I use to remember horses that I'm going to back next time out. Go to the At The Races - UK and Irish Horse Racing video, form, tips, odds and news
website, create an account then follow the instructions about using the tracker. Its sends an email when the horse is running. It's a great tool.

thats what I am gonna do!! cheers, ( I assume you just update it when you find a horse you wanna follow?)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
thats what I am gonna do!! cheers, ( I assume you just update it when you find a horse you wanna follow?)
That's right, when you find a horse its added to your list and you get an email. Much better than writing it down on the back of a betting slip!

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
GG.COM have had this for years. There is no limit to the numbers of horses that you can follow. You get an email the evening before the day of the race.

You can follow trainers too.

These systems will only alert you for British and Irish races though. So if you have your eye on a decent flat horse it won't alert you when it is entered in a race abroad.

Last edited:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
It looks like they got to Southwell and were told Only Ten Percent was going to win today.....the winner was well backed where as our boy drifted, then (surprise, surprise) the horse misses the break and the jockey rides it right around the deepest part of the track. These things happen.

Never mind Fantasy Fry has gone into my ATR Tracker and will be backed next time......he'll be a bit better handicapped as well.

Your the only bloke I follow on here for tips, so when this horse does run again, don't forget to remind us!!! If it's a good enough bet for you then it's good enough for me!!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Your the only bloke I follow on here for tips, so when this horse does run again, don't forget to remind us!!! If it's a good enough bet for you then it's good enough for me!!!!
moggy is the only tipster I follow on here, make of that what you will!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Novice here (based upon form!!) what is an ATR tracker?

t's what I use to remember horses that I'm going to back next time out. Go to the At The Races - UK and Irish Horse Racing video, form, tips, odds and news
website, create an account then follow the instructions about using the tracker. Its sends an email when the horse is running. It's a great tool.
What he said^^^

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
moggy is the only tipster I follow on here, make of that what you will!

Will follow him too then. Wish the bloody thread starter (who has my number) would bloody text me these tips!!!!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fantasy Fry runs today in the 5-05 Southwell. Backed from 5/1 to 7/2 already.

Get On :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cheers empire & moggy & MacK.

If the three wise men of NSC Betting are advising its got a great chance, then that's plenty good enough for me :thumbsup:

(100/30 with bet365)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We'll know if its trying, it'll come down the middle of the straight. If it goes down the inside again it won't win.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I managed to get 9/2 on it this morning. Can't see the race myself so feel free to update this thread if someone knows the result cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here