Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HORSE RACING INFO (free for 1 week)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
just as a follow on.

the doncaster meeting starts this wednesday and continues thursday and friday.

my contact has been going on about this for some time and his connections have some good sorts running over the 3 day meeting.

i'm betting sparingly over the next 2 days till wednesday.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
HampshireSeagulls said:
OK - taken Matterofact and Lucky April, but not the other two. Rill is going to be favourite, so not worth piling money on, and Warwick is soft after last night, so Solva is not a good bet. However, I wait to be proven horribly wrong. Let's see how the other two come in.

what price did you get on them?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Normal Rob said:
what price did you get on them?
#

8/1 with Stan James for Lucky April, had to take SP with Matterofact as there was no price listed. If the 8/1 comes up, then I should be happy enough anyway!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
HampshireSeagulls said:
OK - taken Matterofact and Lucky April, but not the other two. Rill is going to be favourite, so not worth piling money on, and Warwick is soft after last night, so Solva is not a good bet. However, I wait to be proven horribly wrong. Let's see how the other two come in.

Warwick: Good to Firm (3.5mm rain overnight; watered)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Ernest said:
Rill will be favourite according to ATR, said the original favourite is very weak

don't bother with RILL

he said it aint worth it and thats good enough for me.
he'll often add ones to watch and take note of but that doesn't mean to get on em.
look at the marks out of ten and read the condensed review.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Salva went from 11-1 to 13-2 in the last five minutes, loads of money must have gone on him - all with the same information I guess.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
So far then, hands up who is interested in paying £40 for this information?

Thought not.

No disrespect like, but I normally manage 1 winner in a day just by looking at the form for a meeting.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i would be,40 quid is nothing,and if you just do some like i did,you can be well up,alsp horses arent my game so it helps for some tips,still 180 quid up,although i left 2 tips alone today and will wait for wed/thurs/fri

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not sure if i'd risk £40 a month at the moment, but would probably go £10 a month with three others, lets see what the rest of the week has to offer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here