Feb 14, 2004
the full harris said:
just as a little test:

here is what I chose today, just by reading the form

Catterick:
5.00 Taxman

Lesta:
5.10 Northside Lodge

Would anybody like to pay me £40 for tips?

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
I never received the email. Sounds like I was lucky !!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
chez said:
To be fair the e-mail did say that today would probably be a watching rather than a betting day. Lets see what tomorrow brings - I'm hopeful of a good day :clap:
Me too.

So far, we had a reasonable Friday, an absolutely superb Saturday, but ordinary yesterday and complete rubbish today. Tomorrow could be a corker tho...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
exactly just bet on the last today so done what the email said caution

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
and?you were lucky,they offered a service and in the emails said be wary,apart from that i am well up so happy,your never gonna win all the time and if people say that their lying

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
empire said:
and?you were lucky,they offered a service and in the emails said be wary,apart from that i am well up so happy,your never gonna win all the time and if people say that their lying

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to be rude about Moggy's information. I'm on his email list, it's interesting, and by the sounds of it he has made a lot from it so far. Without a shadow of a doubt, inside information such as he is receiving is the most lucrative approach to betting and it looks like it will be a potentially successful meeting at Doncaster. If people have followed the tips every day, they should be up like you.

All I was saying was that I, as someone with an extremely limited knowledge of horse racing managed to pick a winner and a place where the email picked none. Learning to study form is £40 cheaper, that's all I was saying.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
the full harris said:
All I was saying was that I, as someone with an extremely limited knowledge of horse racing managed to pick a winner and a place where the email picked none.
How can you possibly have limited knowledge when you've been to Brighton races with me TWICE... I should have taught you all you need to know by now...

:D :D :D

P.S. Does your girlfriend have a sister i can BONE?

:)

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Trigger said:
How can you possibly have limited knowledge when you've been to Brighton races with me TWICE... I should have taught you all you need to know by now...

:D :D :D

P.S. Does your girlfriend have a sister i can BONE?

:)

:jester:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
just read the e-mail you sent round - i have to say that personally i think that you guys are doing a good job. Horses are horse and by their nature cannot ever be a 'sure thing'. The openess and honesty that you have displayed when making tips, and the ease at which it is to undertand them (and their relative chances) makes for an easy to use service. The way i see it - if i'm more than £40 up at the end of the trial period i'll persevere and take each month on the same basis....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Normal Rob said:
just read the e-mail you sent round - i have to say that personally i think that you guys are doing a good job. Horses are horse and by their nature cannot ever be a 'sure thing'. The openess and honesty that you have displayed when making tips, and the ease at which it is to undertand them (and their relative chances) makes for an easy to use service. The way i see it - if i'm more than £40 up at the end of the trial period i'll persevere and take each month on the same basis....
:clap:

I'll go along with that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've only just scanned through this thread, any chance of naming a few of todays selection?.

I normally trust my own judgement, but the last time I made 2 trips the the bookies, in 1 day. MM was only drinking whiskey by 1/2 pints.

Many thanks

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Stst Brother said:
I've only just scanned through this thread, any chance of naming a few of todays selection?.

I normally trust my own judgement, but the last time I made 2 trips the the bookies, in 1 day. MM was only drinking whiskey by 1/2 pints.

Many thanks

if you pm moggy he might stick you on the email, it tends to come aroung 1ish

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks, I'll send Moggy my address, later, didn't have time earlier, as just back from town/bookies.
In order to prove my need for someone elses tips he's why I've given my money too William Hill today.

Tiber Tilly 1.15
Layazaal 1.50
Out after dark 2.25
Songerie 2.55 (Decided to leave Kastoria alone so @ least Wookie could get some cash).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here