Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrific accident on M25

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
AdrianDINho said:
don't drink full stop. i'll just have a coke or a hand shandy before a game in the sportsman next season, there's no need to drink.

I think many people feel the only way they can cope with watching the Albion is with a few snifters inside them, judging by the performances at Withers this season.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
AdrianDINho said:
don't drink full stop. i'll just have a coke or shandy before a game in the sportsman next season, there's no need to drink.

a shandy does have beer in it

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
So it was a Poilish driver after all like i predicted and it seems like he caused the crash through an eye witness statement.But the Yorkie's and BOF's of this world think different even know they sit in there offices drinking ovaltine making assumptions.Like i've tried telling these jobs worth that i do 60 hours on motorways a week so i do have a fair bit of knowledge to what goes on.I think an oppolgy is owed to me from these two for there racist comment.Thats what you call egg on your face:jester:

I need to grow up:D

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So you are crowing over a guess whilst people lost their lives?

:nono:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yorkie said:
So you are crowing over a guess whilst people lost their lives?

:nono:

A guess at 2am in the morning on a empty motorway?I don't think so.Think someone needs to retract a few words.:wave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
algie said:
So it was a Poilish driver after all like i predicted and it seems like he caused the crash through an eye witness statement.But the Yorkie's and BOF's of this world think different even know they sit in there offices drinking ovaltine making assumptions.Like i've tried telling these jobs worth that i do 60 hours on motorways a week so i do have a fair bit of knowledge to what goes on.I think an oppolgy is owed to me from these two for there racist comment.Thats what you call egg on your face:jester:

Simpleton. The point was that a group of men had been tragically killed and without even showing any sorrow for the victims, you jumped to the conclusion that it was a foreign driver without any evidence, because that is your agenda.

I would never even consider giving you an apology for this as there is absolutely nothing to apologise for.

I am glad you are delighted that you think have been proved correct in your allegation, meanwhile the fifth man of the stag party has been named.

That is the last I shall say on this matter, as this is tragedy should not be used as a platform of views or to score points.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
algie said:
I think an oppolgy is owed to me from these two for there racist comment.

Not sure many people will offer an "oppolgy" to a person who confesses to drink driving.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
algie said:
i do 60 hours on motorways a week so i do have a fair bit of knowledge...

Really???
So you are either driving on motorways for 10 solid hours a day, 6 days a week, or 12 solid hours a day, 5 days a week?? (On average).

That sounds dangerous. Hope you are never in my part of the world. We get enough carnage as it is, without adding people driving stupid hours into the mix.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Seagull Pete said:
Your all sick. Please pay respects.

RIP to all those friends and famliy been affected. Heart warmth feelings to you all.

XXX

who is that aimed at?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
algie said:
Think someone needs to retract a few words.:wave:
And sadly Spencer, that person is YOU. It was you who marched into a sensitive thread to tell us it was probably a foreigner driving the lorry, and insinuating that it was his fault.. Because if you weren't doing that, then you needn't have mentioned it at that point.

Secondly, it sounds like it was the fault of the driver of the recovery vehicle, not the Polish driver.

Thirdly, old stick, you're making yourself look like a hypocrit when it transpires you spend 60 hours a week driving on the motorways AND have been done for drink driving in the past. Not that it's relevant but I wonder whether this Polish lorry has got a track record like yours?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
algie said:
Like i've tried telling these jobs worth that i do 60 hours on motorways a week so i do have a fair bit of knowledge to what goes on.
I smell a little bullshit
If your driving a vehicle fitted with a tacho, then my friend you're breaking the law as you can only drive for a maximum of 56 hours per week, and a maximum of 90 hours in any two consecutive weeks, and as a driver can only work a sixth day every two weeks you must be driving bent somewhere along the way to do the amount of hours you are quoting . If you are driving a van without a tacho then driving all these hours is just bloody irresponsible.
By the way I know these laws, as I have just past my cpc exams which, if you are in the "trade", you will know, allows me to hold an O licsense

Last edited:

wehatepalace said:
By the way I know these laws, as I have just past my cpc exams which, if you are in the "trade", you will know, allows me to hold an O licsense
Congratulations.

:clap: :clap:

I look forward to you starting a new thread, explaining the difference between spreadover, layover and legover.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just spoke to one of my friends and two of the people that died worked at his company, one of which he was good friends with.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:
Just spoke to one of my friends and two of the people that died worked at his company, one of which he was good friends with.

How horrific - just makes me cry on the inside to think they would have all been attending a wedding soon, and now they'll be having to go to funerals. What a horrible horrible thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here