Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Foreign lorry driver no doubt

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yorkie said:

You don't drive for a living so you wouldn't know sod all.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
algie said:
You don't drive for a living so you wouldn't know sod all.

I work for the CPS and see the prosecutions for driving without due care, dangerous driving and causing death by dangerous driving.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yorkie said:
I work for the CPS and see the prosecutions for driving without due care, dangerous driving and causing death by dangerous driving.

The police don't bother with foreign drivers as it's to much hassle.They would rather pull over a UK car for speeding and other traffic offences

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
algie said:
The police don't bother with foreign drivers as it's to much hassle.They would rather pull over a UK car for speeding and other traffic offences
I can't be bothered arguing with you. You condemn yourself with every word you type.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yorkie said:
I can't be bothered arguing with you. You condemn yourself with every word you type.

Live in the real world for f*** sake

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm not taking sides but recent figures have shown that as much as 80% of Eastern European lorries are not fit to be on the roads.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dougdeep said:
I'm not taking sides but recent figures have shown that as much as 80% of Eastern European lorries are not fit to be on the roads.

Mr.Deep?

I have my medical tomorrow and then my theory test a few weeks later.Hopefully in six weeks time i'll be a class 2 driver:clap2:

All paid for and i'm just waiting now.We can be trucking pals:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
algie said:
Mr.Deep?

I have my medical tomorrow and then my theory test a few weeks later.Hopefully in six weeks time i'll be a class 2 driver:clap2:

All paid for and i'm just waiting now.We can be trucking pals:lolol:

I hope you didn't pay over the odds for the medical, they can vary from £30 to £112.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dougdeep said:
I hope you didn't pay over the odds for the medical, they can vary from £30 to £112.

Paid £40 for it but i have to go to basinstoke to do it.My local GP wanted £88 for it

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
algie said:
Paid £40 for it but i have to go to basinstoke to do it.My local GP wanted £88 for it

You should have said, I could have got you a £30 one in Crawley.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dougdeep said:
You should have said, I could have got you a £30 one in Crawley.

Think the prices are going up but next time pm the number.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
algie said:

Very true my friend as I witnessed a few years ago when I got caught speeding and the foriegn car ahead of me was just waved through.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
British Bulldog said:
Very true my friend as I witnessed a few years ago when I got caught speeding and the foriegn car ahead of me was just waved through.

:eek:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
British Bulldog said:
They just don't want the paperwork.........

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Speeding is vastly different to dangerous driving, but I do see 'foreign' names on speeding charges.

Any excuse for some posters to be racist though.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Yorkie said:
Speeding is vastly different to dangerous driving, but I do see 'foreign' names on speeding charges.

Any excuse for some posters to be racist though.

And speeding is'nt dangerous driving? And it's got nothing to do with racism Yorkie it's just cold facts that it goes on!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
British Bulldog said:
And speeding is'nt dangerous driving? And it's got nothing to do with racism Yorkie it's just cold facts that it goes on!
Speeding is one charge, driving without due care and attention and dangerous driving etc etc.
Algie is racist as has been proved on other threads. His first post blamed 'foreign lorry driver'

As the facts emerge it appears that a breakdown truck carrying the mini bus ran into the back of a lorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here