• Ban the f***ing things!

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
byf said:

I agree they are the fans of tommorow..but again the point is being missed...wheres our atmos.....need drums..!

Maybe you could bring one to the Bristol City game while phoning David Gold...

Chuck out the adults that want a quiet afternoon and make them sweep leaves in the park or stay by the telly.

Rather 200 kids supporting the Albion noisily than a few whinging gits who only sound off when their dull downy feathers are ruffled and they're pissed off.

moaners f*** off

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
byf said:
Here we go..anyone who disagrees BAN THEM!

You lot really are a bunch of fcuking idiots!

it's not the disagreement it's the rediculous abuse in every single post he and to a degree you make. i've been on here years and have never considered reporting anyone to a mod. he's the first.

Noise was great. Wouldn't want one next to me for 90mins but for the kids in the family stand I thought it was superb. Those kids had a fantastic afternoon Saturday and will now hopefully be hooked for life.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Lokki 7 said:
Noise was great. Wouldn't want one next to me for 90mins but for the kids in the family stand I thought it was superb. Those kids had a fantastic afternoon Saturday and will now hopefully be hooked for life.

Well Said I took my 5 year old nephew to his first ever game on Saturday and was very surprised at the atmosphere in the family stand. My nephew loved it thank god as he lives in the littlehampton area and there was always a worry for me that he might become a pompey fan!!!

Watching him sing 'sussex by the sea' all the way home has put that worry to bed!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Looks like a popular winner is to actually have an atmosphere at Withers.

:clap:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
To those who want them banned I say two words:

MISERY GUTS. :)

Horns: Yes.

Hear! Hear! Anything that contributes to the astmosphere is worth having, even if it is slightly aggravating at times! I can put up with that!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great atmosphere on Saturday.

Who are the Six (who have voted so far) that want a return to the Withdean Library?

(apart from the 2 we already know)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rather have the kids blowing horns and enjoying themselves anyday than the couple of wankers in H Block reportedly chucking chips at genuine Albion fans and threatening them with physical violence for sitting down :tosser: :tosser:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Wouldn't fancy having one sat behind me for 90mins!

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
bhafc4eva said:
Those bloody horns won us the game? Turn it in its a load of little asbo's let loose for the afternoon. The parents should be sterilised. :censored:

Either you need to seriously lighten up or you're a genius wind-up merchant.

Don't call my son an ASBO & just try to get near my knackers matey!! :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

Saturday's game was THE most enjoyable I or my son have experienced in the Family Stand this season. It was a combination of the result & the atmosphere in that stand.

Kids will be bored stiff if there is nothing to entertain them. It's not the greatest view in the world & there's not enough adults there to want to / can strike up a good sing-song.

An attitude like yours would undo all the hard work the club are trying to do. Where will the future supporters come from if they're treated like kids in detention each game?

Go sit in the North Stand & listen to SCR match coverage with earphones if you want peace & quiet.

Go on the kids!! Come on the Seagulls!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BYF you really have sunk to the lowest depths known you fool.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Arrived early at the ground on Saturday with my family (usually I come down from London) and was sat in the disabled area just after the gates opened.

I must say that the attempt to improve the atmosphere at Withdean has finally come together.

The kids to the left of me were absolutely loving every minute of the pre-match entertainment.

They were cueing up to take penalties against Gully - and getting the girls to do the flag thing in front of that stand was inspired.

Me and brother sat and watched astounded at hundreds of kids with their families enjoying a day at the stadium.

It got the kids fired up and I'm sure that lead to the constant noise throughout the game.

I've never witnessed that at any other match home or away and loads of those kids will go back to school and tell their mates what a great day they had.

It wasn't just the horns - there was a group of kids banging the advertising board in front of them for the whole 90 mins - did anyone see that ?

That was a fantastic atmosphere and really hats off to the club for getting that organised.

In the disabled area the noise from the horns was immense - luckily I've got my radio tuned to SCR to drown out the noise, but I'll put up with that because the kids in that stand f*cking loved their day out.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here