• Keep the children atmosphere

Votes: 57 81.4%
  • Ban the f***ing things!

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
f***ing horns....

Should these be banned or is it fun to go to a match feeling like you are at a childs birthday?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Humbug....Ban them.....its just stupid! why not party poppers and xmas crackers!

Anyway..when people want to sing they do...We havent got a roof...but I dont think thats a good enough excuse...just fans cant be arsed singing there...too many old sandwich eating merchants...noise...keep it down mate!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ccould we also have "ban bhafc4eva" option please? Thanks very much.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Keep 'em. The atmosphere was much improved, and these are the next generation of Albion fans. Would be quite cool if they were also issued with little brightly-burning flares and smoke canisters for that full Italian football feel :clap2:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Man of Harveys said:

Oh here she is...I wondered how long it would be until you appeared.

Morning :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I know that if I took my kids they would INSIST on having one of those horns.

If you dont f***ing like them then SING LOUDER to drown them out....

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Man of Harveys said:

Is it the missus time of the month?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
FFS, when we went a goal down, those kids who annoyed you so much kept the noise right up.

They didn't stop and go silent because we were losing, so good luck to them, and may they return on many occasions.

You sour faced, grumpy, miserable old FART :p

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
edna krabappel said:
FFS, when we went a goal down, those kids who annoyed you so much kept the noise right up.

They didn't stop and go silent because we were losing, so good luck to them, and may they return on many occasions.

You sour faced, grumpy, miserable old FART :p

Those bloody horns won us the game? Turn it in its a load of little asbo's let loose for the afternoon. The parents should be sterilised. :censored:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
bhafc4eva said:
Those bloody horns won us the game? Turn it in its a load of little asbo's let loose for the afternoon. The parents should be sterilised. :censored:

If I had a little lad...there is not a chance in hell I'd get him one of those asbo horns...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
byf said:
If I had a little lad...there is not a chance in hell I'd get him one of those asbo horns...

_39403399_gits203.jpg

That's you, that is :p

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Here we go..anyone who disagrees BAN THEM!

You lot really are a bunch of fcuking idiots!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No - you're the f***ing idiot. These kids are the fans of tomorrow. They also really enjoy going to football. People like you are the sad tossers who would deny them their fun.

Now go and moan about decimal currency or kids of today or some such twaddle.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Buzzer said:
No - you're the f***ing idiot. These kids are the fans of tomorrow. They also really enjoy going to football. People like you are the sad tossers who would deny them their fun.

:thumbsup:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Bristol City at home is family day!

Please bring all your pets, cuddly toys, f***ing horns, colouring books and fold-up cluedo. What we can do is pack them all off and deliever them to some small child in croydon. This will show Ruth Kelly we are a family club surely?

:jester:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Buzzer said:

No your the fcuking idiot...If you wanna go watch kids making a fcuking racket go to a crech....or even beter a primary school....we need to first of all concentrate on the adults creating an atmos which is the whole point...we need noise not balloon animals and party hats..

I agree they are the fans of tommorow..but again the point is being missed...wheres our atmos.....need drums..!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
byf said:
No your the fcuking idiot...If you wanna go watch kids making a fcuking racket go to a crech....or even beter a primary school....we need to first of all concentrate on the adults creating an atmos which is the whole point...we need noise not balloon animals and party hats..

I agree they are the fans of tommorow..but again the point is being missed...wheres our atmos.....need drums..!
Hmm, if the adults won't make noise (which they haven't done for 7 years) then bring the kids in to blow on "f***ing" horns and wave flags and balloons. It creates noise, atmosphere and money. Also creates a stable fanbase for future seasons when we have Falmer to create more noise, by which point the kids will be adults and be singing the songs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here