• Y

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • N

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be fair most of the England women's team are either part time or ameteurs. A step up to the professional game is a big one. Maybe if she did some coaching at a good US college or with a team that is part time would be the place for her to start. Apart from the gender aspect it's her experience with professionals that I would question. That's not a reflection based on her gender but purely down to relevant experience.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
148351-large.jpg

Gabrielle Benson struggled.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
To be fair most of the England women's team are either part time or ameteurs. A step up to the professional game is a big one. Maybe if she did some coaching at a good US college or with a team that is part time would be the place for her to start. Apart from the gender aspect it's her experience with professionals that I would question. That's not a reflection based on her gender but purely down to relevant experience.

They are starting a pro league here in a couple of months I believe. Gender genuinely doesn't come into it for me, I think she would be a much better manager than a lot of the same old faces cluttering the lower leagues moving from failure to failure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here