Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hooligans

Dandyman

In London village.
Hooligans: A Panorama Special
Wed 2 Aug, 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm 60mins

The shocking untold story of the 'Time to Make Friends' World Cup 2006 - the mindless violence, the racism, the unseen riots and the running battles in German cities as the police tried to protect the hundreds of thousands of genuine fans who were attending the sporting extravaganza.

Undercover cameras reveal the ugly face of the beautiful game and capture the true extent of England's shame as hundreds of yobs sing, swear and scrap their way across Germany.

Singing and swearing ? Whatever next
:ohmy:

Anyone else expecting an over the top sensationalising piece of bollocks ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes.

And probably no mention of any trouble caused by other country's fans.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I've noticed in the promo stuff that there is no mention of 'England' whatsover.

Heard loads of stories when we were out there about riots between Poles and the Germans that were 1000 strong, the German media was told to cover it up, suspect this may be what this thing is about.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Rougvie said:
I've noticed in the promo stuff that there is no mention of 'England' whatsover.

Dandyman said:

Undercover cameras reveal the ugly face of the beautiful game and capture the true extent of England's shame as hundreds of yobs sing, swear and scrap their way across Germany.

???

Wasn't there myself but everyone I spoke to who was said there was barely any trouble aside from what you will expect to get at any large gathering of people.

Just more media sensationalist bollocks tonight I expect. Surprised to see it on the BBC, seems more of an ITV type programme to me!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There was minor trouble in Cologne, stuttgart and gelsenkirchen. All of which could be described as handbags. Nothing major happened, it will be a load of bollocks.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I punched a Portugese student on West Street after they beat us, maybe I will be in it.

Dandyman

In London village.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I punched a Portugese student on West Street after they beat us, maybe I will be in it.

Bloody Irish yobbo.

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.
Wondergull said:
I wonder if it will show me being arreted in Stuttgart?

I thought you were spreading the lurve with our lovely hosts ?

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Did not see any trouble in germany at all but did hear that there was a little bit of trouble in frankfurt on the night of the game but was between Argentina and another but no trouble with any English fans .
Also when in Nurenburg head via english press that there was a group of Germans out to get us but police found them and moved them on .
I say again that i personally did not see any trouble and had a good time with all nationalities and thoroughly enjoyed it .

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Rougvie said:

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Voroshilov said:
Still it all helps to feed certain peoples persecution complexes.

I thought it was aimed at inspiring a few " I told you so" rants from our Baadiff chums. ;)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Singing and having a laugh is one thing, but some of the sub human scum displayed on this programme at the moment is disgraceful.

The fear they struck into the faces of the Brazilian fans when there were children of both nationalities present is 100% unacceptable... hopefully we wont see a Brighton shirt amongst the crowd. But I know that we also have a minority of arseholes that do such things because i've seen it at away games... can't these people just f*ck off out of football? I know it's other countries as well, but they're all wankers full stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here