Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Hoodles - The Real Issue

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dangerous to wear on a bike - no visibility to the rear. Combine that with headphones, dark glasses and no lights on a dark night and they're potentially lethal!
Bloody daft to wear them on baking hot days when the rest of us are struggling to stay cool in T-shirts too!

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I like my hoodie. I'm 78, slightly overweight and my hood is up or down depending on the weather.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
just taken mine off. I am 64... it a nice green. Did not have the hood up as had my noddy hat on. Sometimes where both when its cold and windy.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
926A3A51-2F43-450F-9E9C-45A0B47E4578.jpeg

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Nothing wrong with a hoodie. Onesies on the other hand.....
But have you worn one? My word they are toasty on a cold winter's day. It hasn't been cold enough the last couple of years though, so it's not been out. If you have a big enough one, you can also fit the missus in with you. [emoji3]

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
But have you worn one? My word they are toasty on a cold winter's day. It hasn't been cold enough the last couple of years though, so it's not been out. If you have a big enough one, you can also fit the missus in with you. [emoji3]

Hopefully you mean at home :lolol::lolol:

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
54 and still wearing them. I was wearing them before the 25 year olds on here were born. Surely I’ve got more of a right to wear one than them!!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Okay this is the real quiz

They said on Football Weekly that if you are over 41 and still wear a hoodie it is a bit 'Dominic Cummings'.

I'm 46 and still wear em!!!!

How about you and is it okay?

It’s ok to wear a hoodie if you are over 40 just so long as you also wear the baggie trackie bottoms low on your hips - so it looks like you’ve shat yourself ( which, at my age you probably have).

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I stick to t shirts or shirts with jeans and jacket as and when required. Simple, casual and never seem to go out of fashion.
Hoodies are not for me, but you pays ya money and makes your own choices of what to wear after the age of about 8, if I remember correctly.

I see many people these days wearing a nice suit with trainers on. That look is appalling IMO.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Wearing a hoodie over a baseball cap marks you out as a grade-A pretentious 'gangsta' **** no matter what how old you are ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here