Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Honesty

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
How many blokes on here have given in to the temptation and slipped on a pair of your wifes/girlfriends panties.
There shall be no mocking, we understand that people are curious.

How many have given in to the lure of the feeling of a pair of lacy numbers being pulled over your arse cheeks. The feel of a thong riding up as you go about your daily business. The problem of what to do with your ball bag.

The pure delight of catching a glimpse of yourself as you walk past the strategically placed bathroom mirror.

The feeling of guilt as it goes too far and you break one of the ten commandments. And finally, the fear and horror as you hear her come home unexpectedly early and you realise your close to being rumbled.

I'd like to state at this point, i have no experience in any of this, just intrigued about you that have.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You seem to know a lot about it! I, on the other hand know nothing about it, tell me more.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Does wearing them on your face count?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think he is on the wrong forum...???

And why would his missus not be happy about it, surely, if you have bunged them in the laundry bin when finished it is not an issue! :ohmy:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Me and my nephew were working at an air hostess's flat a few years back when he put a pair of her knickers on his head and she came back and caught him. Jesus you should have seen his face.......... She just shrugged her shoulders as if she had seen it all before.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Im pretty f***ed up but never had the urge to dress in birds lingerie...

:safeway:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I am 100% straight, however I have done a couple of fancy dress parties in drag.....strictly for comfort reasons obviously

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Personally, I'm more of a lacy hold ups man myself. Thongs just aren't that comfortable, but the sensation of a bit of 15 denier slipping over my feet and up to my thighs is simply, wow.

The problem with hold ups is that if you have hairy legs they slide down, so it's strictly stockings and suspenders for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here