Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Honestly folks

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
...this whole board is pissing me off big time right now. :lolol:

We live in a country going through a crisis caused by an insistance on instant results - if you can't afford it buy it on credit.

The number of married couples is at its lowest (single parents the highest ever) - if it ain't working get a divorce

And to cap it all if your team hasn't won for a few weeks - sack the manager!

Now clearly this last is by far the more serious of life's tribulations so whatever happened to SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM?

I started watching Albion in the old second division and promptly followed them down to the fourth then up to the first and right back down again....from the highest crowds to the pits of having no ground and seemingly less hope. Through all of it I have supported the team.

Of course I have the occasional chip. I get fed up. I get so I don't want to see the result come saturday tea time (but I still look for it!).

What I never have and never will do is go totally over the top with the vitriol and venom I see on here lately. IF IT DON'T WORK THEN WORK TO FIX IT but don't expect someone else to wave a magic wand just because you want your problems solved for you.........

The way for all of us to make a difference is to support the team. Not blindly and not without criticism but maintaining positivity and thinking as well as shouting.

Instant answers to life's problems have a demonstrable habit of getting you deeper into the shit more often than not so, as others have said on here, be careful what you wish for and start SUPPORTING the Albion positively as well as (and not just by) knocking them:albion2::albion2::albion2:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
True but how long do you show blind faith for before it becomes blind stupididty?

Be fair, the man is experienced, we all want him to do well, things have NOT improved, and the only thing in a season of crapness is that e have been consistently POOR.

Something has to give somewhere???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

We live in a country going through a crisis caused by an insistance on instant results - if you can't afford it buy it on credit.

The number of married couples is at its lowest (single parents the highest ever) - if it ain't working get a divorce

Its called the 21st Century - The internet does lots of good (fans united, REMF) but it also gives everybody a voice.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Now clearly this last is by far the more serious of life's tribulations so whatever happened to SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM?

I started watching Albion in the old second division and promptly followed them down to the fourth then up to the first and right back down again....from the highest crowds to the pits of having no ground and seemingly less hope. Through all of it I have supported the team.

Of course I have the occasional chip. I get fed up. I get so I don't want to see the result come saturday tea time (but I still look for it!).

What I never have and never will do is go totally over the top with the vitriol and venom I see on here lately. IF IT DON'T WORK THEN WORK TO FIX IT but don't expect someone else to wave a magic wand just because you want your problems solved for you.........

The way for all of us to make a difference is to support the team. Not blindly and not without criticism but maintaining positivity and thinking as well as shouting.

Instant answers to life's problems have a demonstrable habit of getting you deeper into the shit more often than not so, as others have said on here, be careful what you wish for and start SUPPORTING the Albion positively as well as (and not just by) knocking them:albion2::albion2::albion2:

That all sounds fair enough to me.

I'd love it if we were winning all the time, I hate losing, but after watching Brighton for so long I've come to accept that things happen in there turn. We're at a bit of a low just now, knowhere near as bad as its been in the past though, and happier times are ahead....they always are.

Brighton to win on penalties tonight.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Well said :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here