Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Homeland Season 7

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I for one will miss Homeland.

I agree that there have been a coupe of seasons that weren't so good (notably the one set in Germany) but this season has, IMO, been brilliant - and so wonderfully up to date with regards to the situation in Afghanistan/Pakistan etc.

Superb last ever episode last night, and a brilliantly written ending.

It's been the best thing on TV with all the series consistently good, although funnily enough I thought the Germany season was the best of them all. Also, a bit disappointed with the ending last night, thought it was a bit far fetched.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I for one will miss Homeland.

I agree that there have been a coupe of seasons that weren't so good (notably the one set in Germany) but this season has, IMO, been brilliant - and so wonderfully up to date with regards to the situation in Afghanistan/Pakistan etc.

Superb last ever episode last night, and a brilliantly written ending.

Agreed

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Anyone who watches in SD when HD is available is retarded. Anyone who watches in HD when UHD(4K) is available is missing out.

Enhanced for you, and begs the question, when 4K is becoming more available and most new TVs are 4K why am I having to pay extra on my Sky subscription to watch in what is now an old format (HD), and even more to watch in the latest format?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Enjoyed all 96 episodes! Thought the earlier ones were the best and all though last night’s was apparently the last, the ending left it nicely open for it to continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here