Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home Kit - if only!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we've already worn FIVE different shirts this season - another new one would be seriously taking the piss, especially given the amount of 'one off' shirts we've had in the last few seasons

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Are we due for a change of kit next season then ? Agree about the mostly blue part. Blue shorts, blue socks and striped front and back has to be the choice of most

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I love the all white away kit. If we can't have that next year can we have the black and red stripes.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I believe that the home kit and the navy/yellow away kit are being retained next season.

The 'sky blue' (its turquoise, innit) kit is being replaced.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Attachments

• ooh Bukta.jpg
    ooh Bukta.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 138

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I disagree - the dark blue and yellow away kit is one of my favourites EVER (in 37 years anyway).

I did prefer the home shirt with more blue on the back rather than the white, but not enough to get excited about - or suggest that it effects the players or fans psychologically in some way ??

I'm not known for my fashion sense but i agree the away kit is amazing, really striking and the only thing i have against the home kit is white back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like the home kit but would prefer blue shorts I also like the all sky blue kit as an away kit but feel the mistake was made with the yellow and blue kit which is awful and IMHO that kit should have been all white shirts or even the luminous green/yellow similar to that which Chelsea had, with black shorts. We would never then have had a problem with clashing as we could have worn the white kit with either the white shorts or the blue or the black

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
we've already worn FIVE different shirts this season - another new one would be seriously taking the piss, especially given the amount of 'one off' shirts we've had in the last few seasons

If we beat Luton it will be SIX as they are bound to bring out a JPT Cup Final Kit, if they have the time to get it made etc.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Our colours are blue and white ... not bloody yellow, or red, or anything else.

In which case we should stick to the kit we had a season or two back. A mıx of blue and white striped shirts; white shirts; blue shorts; white shorts; blue socks; white socks; and a blue shirt ıf necessary.

Home kit would be the blue and white striped shırts. Other combınatıons could be used when playing away when there was a clash of colours.

Easy.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
didn't we used to have a fetching green away kit in the 1970s? i think Peter Ward's first goal was in green.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here