???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm not sure, players often lose interest when they get near the end of their loan deal :rolleyes:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wait...what? He's signed? Since when?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wait...what? He's signed? Since when?

We've no idea whether he has or not. These are the facts as we know them, and in chronological order:

- The Argus posted an article saying that the deal had collapsed.
- The official Cambridge website posted an article saying that the deal was complete. A two day loan to enable him to be available for tomorrow, then he'd sign 'properly' on Monday.
- Said story then disappeared completely from the Cambridge website, eventually followed by a new story on The Argus site saying that he has signed and will be available for tomorrow.

Basically, we've got f*** all idea as it stands.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The whole saga is all a bit bizarre imo. It's not as if we haven't already got strikers who score goals so why we seem to be chasing so hard to get a guy who is not that highly rated by his own fans, is a mystery to me.

Why would we need him on the bench tomorrow?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The whole saga is all a bit bizarre imo. It's not as if we haven't already got strikers who score goals so why we seem to be chasing so hard to get a guy who is not that highly rated by his own fans, is a mystery to me.

Why would we need him on the bench tomorrow?

Really? every Cambridge fan I've come across says he is brilliant...:shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really? every Cambridge fan I've come across says he is brilliant...:shrug:

Well what I've read about him suggested he wasn't as good as Revell :lolol:

But I hope you're right, it's been over a decade since a non league player we signed turned out to be any good (I think?)

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
And who was the last one?

Well what I've read about him suggested he wasn't as good as Revell :lolol:

But I hope you're right, it's been over a decade since a non league player we signed turned out to be any good (I think?)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jonny Dixon would have been BRILLIANT, had he been given a proper run out.

:dunce:

If Holroyd has signed for 2 days, then he'll be on the bench and get a run out. Personally, I would say let's wait and see how he does.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The Seagulls website says that he has deffo signed for us after a medical this evening.

Flicky_12

May 5, 2009
T Wells
if he comes on and scores the winner everyone will love him. lets give him a chance tomorrow maybe last half hour.

Either way COME ON BRIGHTON!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here