Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holroyd signs for Rotherham

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good signing for rotherham

I still think he couldve done a job for us but some people are to dumb/mean to admit this.

Are you having a laugh pal?
How many times have you seen him play?
Well regrettably I saw him just about every time I had the misfortune to witness the utter cack that Holroyd is.
Never has an Albion forward in all my 30 years+ has looked or played as ineffective as Holroyd!!
Thank the Lord we are rid of him!

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Or Damian Hilton , or Lawrence Davies , or Michael Mahoney-Johnson. Someone else mentioned Mark Farrington and , as crap as he was , he was crap in the equivalent of the Championship unlike the three musketeers mentioned above who were a disgrace to Div 4.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Are you having a laugh pal?
How many times have you seen him play?
Well regrettably I saw him just about every time I had the misfortune to witness the utter cack that Holroyd is.
Never has an Albion forward in all my 30 years+ has looked or played as ineffective as Holroyd!!
Thank the Lord we are rid of him!

You must be having a laugh if you think Holroyd is worse than some of the forwards mentioned by the last two posters.

I shall throw into the pot the dream team that was Adekola and Christer Warren. Far worse than Holroyd.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Or Damian Hilton , or Lawrence Davies , or Michael Mahoney-Johnson. Someone else mentioned Mark Farrington and , as crap as he was , he was crap in the equivalent of the Championship unlike the three musketeers mentioned above who were a disgrace to Div 4.

I would agree that they were all as bad if not worse tha CH but they had one thing over him during their time with us they all had at least one shot on target.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You must be having a laugh if you think Holroyd is worse than some of the forwards mentioned by the last two posters.

I shall throw into the pot the dream team that was Adekola and Christer Warren. Far worse than Holroyd.

Can I please add Mark McCammon to the mix.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
How long before Rotherham realize what most Brighton fans soon worked out, he is not good enough for the Football League.

please explain his scoring record on-loan at bury and stevenage if this is the case - both whom last time i checked, were not only football league clubs but ones who earnt promotion to league one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here