NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
_294_Lagos-Uncompleted-structure-collapses-at-Ago-Palace-Way.jpeg
Lagos: Uncompleted structure collapses at Ago Palace Way

The palace Way.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Seems a lot of the palace supporters who accepted that Roy’s brand of football wasn’t the nicest but appreciated him as it kept them up each year are turning. No plan B without zaha. Without him & Eze that’s a championship squad.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"The club is sitting on huge potential..."

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The Palace fans I know are pretty much without exception decent people - they go (pre COVID) to games rather than sit and watch Chelsea/Utd etc. from their armchairs. They know their football and support their club. They dislike Brighton in much the same way I dislike Palace.

They ALL, without exception can't stand the UA and see them as an embarrassment.

Disney will be very upset about this recent toys out of pram statement from the Primark boys since he shafted loads of longstanding STHs by siding with the AUs and moving the STHs from their seats to accommodate the men in black to the central part of the Holmesdale stand.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
The Palace fans I know are pretty much without exception decent people - they go (pre COVID) to games rather than sit and watch Chelsea/Utd etc. from their armchairs. They know their football and support their club. They dislike Brighton in much the same way I dislike Palace.

They ALL, without exception can't stand the UA and see them as an embarrassment.

Disney will be very upset about this recent toys out of pram statement from the Primark boys since he shafted loads of longstanding STHs by siding with the AUs and moving the STHs from their seats to accommodate the men in black to the central part of the Holmesdale stand.

I worked with a Palace fan a couple of years ago and he hated the Always Ultras and was furious at how the board had pandered to them.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

"The committed supporters deserve better." They had the cheek to write that in the latest statement.

The irony.

:facepalm:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Does anyone know a member of the ‘ultras’? I know a fair few Palace fans and they agree the group is an embarrassment to the club.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'd say that that exhibits an unbelievable lack of self awareness, but their previous nonsense makes it entirely believable. "The committed supporters deserve better." they say. Are these the same committed supporters that you had tossed out of their seats because you believe that access to a giant Letraset and some pyjamas makes you out-rank them as supporters.

They don't need Monday night's game. The flounce out of the ground when they weren't immediately given special treatment already exposed those who care and those who don't. The unapologetic stealing of other Palace fans places in the away end at the Amex already exposed those who care and those who don't. The assault on a Palace steward already exposed those who care and those who don't.

Rivalry is the lifeblood of football and I'm all for most things that make 'Chrystal' Palace look stupid, but when it comes down to it, there must be thousands of decent, dedicated, long term supporters of Palace who just don't deserve to have to put up with this cult of arrogant stupidity following their club around.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does anyone know a member of the ‘ultras’? I know a fair few Palace fans and they agree the group is an embarrassment to the club.

I've had a few Palace workmates and acquaintances, but none of them ever admitted to being an 'ultra'.

Its a bit like voting Conservative. These people are clearly out there somewhere, but shy away from openly admitting it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I've had a few Palace workmates and acquaintances, but none of them ever admitted to being an 'ultra'.

Its a bit like voting Conservative. These people are clearly out there somewhere, but shy away from openly admitting it.

Both groups have a fondness of black shirts, of course. :)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can't imagine the club left that banner up for much longer than it took for them to get the photo. Or if not Palace staff then the person whose front garden fence that is on.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Does Wilf Zaha have to use that drive? He could easily fall on that uneven surface.

That's what his Merc G-Wagen's for. That drive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here