Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway on CMS.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
"Look at the teams who we're after him....and where did he end up? Brighton. So it ain't about how big you are it's about how much you pay them."

Going down the Fat Sam line then. There's a surprise.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That actually surprises me a bit, coming from him. I always quite liked him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cock

Im sure that QPR, West Ham and Leics if they were after him were offering ALOT more than we were.

If anything it should be "well done CMS he obviously went somewhere for FOOTBALL reasons and not flor the money"

I like Holloway but what an IGNORANT prat he is.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Used to like the bloke, what a twat. Im certain Leicester and West Ham would have paid more though.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He doesn't understand anything,and I expect his view won't change when Craig bangs a few goals past his team.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Disappointing from Holloway who I really have lot of time for. I hope Craig gets to read that too and I look forward to seeing his response.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He always likes to be seen to be the straight-talking, no nonsense bloke. However this time he has made himself look like a bit of a burk. CLEARLY other teams could have afforded to pay him more.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
"Look at the teams who we're after him....and where did he end up? Brighton. So it ain't about how big you are it's about how much you pay them."

It's so stupid that Sam Allardyce should have said what he said.

I don't suppose it's exactly news, but a fellow Brighton fan has had a conversation with CMS and he said to me that he (CMS) told him that he signed because neither Sven nor Sam would have the personal grace talk to him - preferring to leave it to money men at their respective clubs. Gus meanwhile had a natter with him, only talking about football - not mentioning money once, and not putting any pressure on him. CMS, it seems, appreciated that kind of personal touch.

He didn't go to West Ham because of Sam Allradyce.

Last edited:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
where is this from?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I used to like that dude, now after he has said that he is as popular with me as he is with the residents of South Bristol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here