Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holidays

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
If what you want from a holiday is Clubs and Pubs that smell of puke, people shaggin in the pool, hotels that look like prisons, KFC, MCDonalds and Burger King on every street and Only Fools on repeat play in every bar in town then I guess yes, Magaluf is a great place to go on holiday :thumbsup:

:lolol: why not

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
On the downside the weather forecast is looking shit for me[/QUO

I dont go untill August so i have a while. Cala Bona is the opposite side to the airport, next to Cala Milor. nice place. quiet where i am but in a 10 min walk you hit loads of clubs. good fun. but first time with missus to this place and im meeting people i met there before. fingers crossed will all be ok.

Yeah sounds good mate, im looking to arrange something later in the year with the missus as she is already complaining that im going away this year and she's not. Worry about that after my week of carnage though :lolol:

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
That sounds about right. enjoy it while you can once you get all tied up you will never be going away on your own. they are ok with it up untill they get a ring on their finger. oh well bring on the holidays.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
That sounds about right. enjoy it while you can once you get all tied up you will never be going away on your own. they are ok with it up untill they get a ring on their finger. oh well bring on the holidays.

Yeah dont plan on getting that ring on the finger anytime soon so should be ok. Maybe i will use the same excuse next year that it was already booked :dunce:

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Lol sounds like a good plan. my missus keeps going on about the ring. I think she might walk out on me soon if i dont show commitment! Oh well then she cant moan about me going on lads holidays ect.good fun. will have to wait and see.

Jan 30, 2008
Will be hard to miss it, its the main club. Yeah im 19 too so that is what im all about aswell. 6 of us going on a lads holiday so should be very messy. Ive not heard of Cala Bona, might have to have a mozy at some point.

On the downside the weather forecast is looking shit for me[/QUO

I dont go untill August so i have a while. Cala Bona is the opposite side to the airport, next to Cala Milor. nice place. quiet where i am but in a 10 min walk you hit loads of clubs. good fun. but first time with missus to this place and im meeting people i met there before. fingers crossed will all be ok.
"SHOULD BE MESSY".............. er are you planning on wanking each other off if it gets desperate :tosser:

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Who the f*** are you go gob off some other people on a desperate thread mate.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
goin for 2 weeks to Marmaris in Turkey with the missus in June £350 B&B :smokin:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When you live in Seaford, you don't need holidays.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Never been to Turkey have always wanted to though.

really nice, dead cheap out there, really friendly locals and safe.

olu_deniz.jpg

main_pamukkale3.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
goin for 2 weeks to Marmaris in Turkey with the missus in June £350 B&B :smokin:

You will not be disappointed one of the finest places to go on holiday, make sure you do the standard boat trip and buy a ticket of the man in the streets, far cheaper.

Off the Florida for three wekks July / August then a week in Lanzarote in October.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
off to thailand for 5 weeks start of june, coming back for graduation and then off to ibiza to work for 2 months...plan on spending as little time as possible in the uk this summer :wave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
someone at work recons Ephesus is really hot in august...anyone been?

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Portugal either June oe July.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here