Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holidays

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
I will be going to Cala Bone (Majorca) and St Lawrences Gap (Barbados) cant wait to get away. Off season is so boring.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Dunno yet. Normally we book the same 2 weeks off work, then about 2 weeks before that go to Thommy Cooks and say what you got thats cheap? As long as it is hot, near the beach and has a pool we're normally quite happy.

Had some great deals doing that in recent years. Best ever deal was 2 weeks in Turkey in a 2 bedroomed apartment with me, Mrs P and her daughter for £750.

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Never been St Lawrences Gap but i have been to Barbados before. Apparently at St Lawrences Gap you can walk in the streets no problems. is this true? in corrections to previous statement it was meant to be Cala Bona not Cala Bone.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Never been St Lawrences Gap but i have been to Barbados before. Apparently at St Lawrences Gap you can walk in the streets no problems. is this true? in corrections to previous statement it was meant to be Cala Bona not Cala Bone.

Yeah St Lawrence Gap was absolutley fine. To be honest i didnt have a problem in the whole of Barbados. I was targeted by people offering weed because i was smoking fags. But a polite no and they were on there way no hassle.

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Yeh i had that problem too but i was not smoking its the walking around at night, thats the part iv always been told to watch out for. but oh well a few drinks i will be up for anything. have to say never been to shagaluf though. Found myself a girlfriend she would hate me going there!!!!!

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Yeh i had that problem too but i was not smoking its the walking around at night, thats the part iv always been told to watch out for. but oh well a few drinks i will be up for anything. have to say never been to shagaluf though. Found myself a girlfriend she would hate me going there!!!!!

Yeah that was my way to deal with it. St Lawrence Gap is definately the tourist area so you should have less of a problem there. Its my second year running going to Maggers, i have the same sort of thing with the girlfriend but i have been set some ground rules :bla: and holiday was booked before we were together :D

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Thats a good shout might have to say that to her. Booked it 2 and a half years ago. cant stop going now. im sure i will be there some day. bear in mind im only 1 hour away when i go to Cala Bona. might go there for a night?? What are the women like there?

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Thats a good shout might have to say that to her. Booked it 2 and a half years ago. cant stop going now. im sure i will be there some day. bear in mind im only 1 hour away when i go to Cala Bona. might go there for a night?? What are the women like there?

Haha awesome mate... and all up for it. Hence the shagalluf nickname. If you like clubs you will like the place too. The main club BCM is about £10 entry and free drinks all night everynight. I would definately recommend going for a night when your in Cala Bona.

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
I actually mentioned it to her a few weeks back and said id pay for the taxi back. but shes still thinking... her brothers there aswell so he might be able to convince her. clubbing scene is me, im 19 thats all i want to do on holiday.Cala Bona is not that bad though but not as noisey. I will make sure i remeber that club if i do go there..

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
I actually mentioned it to her a few weeks back and said id pay for the taxi back. but shes still thinking... her brothers there aswell so he might be able to convince her. clubbing scene is me, im 19 thats all i want to do on holiday.Cala Bona is not that bad though but not as noisey. I will make sure i remeber that club if i do go there..

Will be hard to miss it, its the main club. Yeah im 19 too so that is what im all about aswell. 6 of us going on a lads holiday so should be very messy. Ive not heard of Cala Bona, might have to have a mozy at some point.

On the downside the weather forecast is looking shit for me

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Really? Are you NORTHERN? Magaluf is the biggest SHITHOLE i've ever had the displeasure of going on 'holiday' to? Why on EARTH would you want to go back to that Croxteth in the sun? :shootself

Nope im very much southern.... I loved the place. Had all you need for a cheap lads holiday in the sun. With plenty of clubbing

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Nope im very much southern.... I loved the place. Had all you need for a cheap lads holiday in the sun. With plenty of clubbing

If what you want from a holiday is Clubs and Pubs that smell of puke, people shaggin in the pool, hotels that look like prisons, KFC, MCDonalds and Burger King on every street and Only Fools on repeat play in every bar in town then I guess yes, Magaluf is a great place to go on holiday :thumbsup:

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Will be hard to miss it, its the main club. Yeah im 19 too so that is what im all about aswell. 6 of us going on a lads holiday so should be very messy. Ive not heard of Cala Bona, might have to have a mozy at some point.

On the downside the weather forecast is looking shit for me[/QUO

I dont go untill August so i have a while. Cala Bona is the opposite side to the airport, next to Cala Milor. nice place. quiet where i am but in a 10 min walk you hit loads of clubs. good fun. but first time with missus to this place and im meeting people i met there before. fingers crossed will all be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here