Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holidays, and home games

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've booked 2 weeks leave to coincide with the first league game. Now all I need to get sorted is getting a ticket :laugh:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We'll be away for 2 saturdays early Sept - hopefully one might be an international break.

Result of the day. The 2 Saturdays we're away are both away fixtures - Brizzle and Leicester. Probably would have gone to Leicester, but at least I'm not going to miss a home game. :rave:

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
Fly out on 8th, so see the opener, but...................not back til 30th, not bothered about Gillingham or too worried by Peterborough but gutted to miss Blackpool & Pompey away

Will try to find decent bar in Turkey and watch on net.

At least will not miss Palace, Hammers, Leeds.

Could have been soooo much worse.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Worked out perfectly for me. I'm away the 8th to the 22nd september and back in time for Leeds and Palace. Phew.:amex:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
not allowed to take kids out of school now so have to at least wait until school holidays begin, and i couldnt take time off before this date unfortunately.

my wife works at a school so we are in the same boat....literally

Last edited:

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
I'm gutted, my 2 closest away games (don't get to many as play footy Saturday mornings) are Cardiff (16th Aug) and Bristol City (10th Sep) and I'm on holiday for both. Hoping for unseasonal rain leading to flooding and postponements......

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Worked out good for me, There for the first game against Donny, then off for a week missing Gills in cup, and then we have two away games whilst i'm away, back in time for the home game against Blackpool! Slightly gutted to miss Pompy away though

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
With the fixtures out on friday,are you going on holiday after the season begins, and which games are you hoping you wont miss.

I fly out on fri 19th Aug and return, Tues 30th, will hopefully only miss Sat 20th, and possibly one midweek game.

Please,Please, not Palace at home on 20th, or /23/24 Aug

Hey you'll miss Blackpool and Peterborough AT HOME bugger LOL

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Miss Blackpool and that Gills game so happy with that

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Don't even want to start with how many games I'll miss. Need to get a job at home; this 3 months away at a time is wearing a bit thin, especially missing so many games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here