Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holidays 2010

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
3 weeks in Oz in May/June.

Sydney for a few days, check out the caper...then a camper van up towards brisbane and the gold coast!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Hopefully 3 holidays this summer. After June exams, were going to Hastings haven, with college mates cause its cheap, then off to Kent for a Music Festival - Lounge on the Farm, and finally late august (after a summer of boozey beach nights) Edinbrugh Fringe Festival. Fun times!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Berlin in early April, North Devon end of May, Florida in August, October half-term probably Turkey

you been with turkey before? where abouts is good at that time, who with etc

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
you been with turkey before? where abouts is good at that time, who with etc

Been around 6 times and normally main summer as a family of four and never disappointed and always Marmaris.

The youngest wants to go back to a specific hotel the Club Alpina so the weather is normally quite pleasantly warm so good.

Normally do a Canary Island in October but not seen keen on Tenerife these days as normally like the North but hotter, Lanzarote and Gran Canaria (my favourite) are miles better.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do fancy Cuba, but travel to US too much to risk it

Are you saying that you won't travel to Cuba because you think it could jeopardise future travel to the USA?

If so, it won't.

I've been to Cuba (great place) and to the US many times since and I've not been 'lucky'. There simply is no issue with non-US nationals visiting Cuba.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Dalyan in Turkey would be lovely in September.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No holiday again this year, will hopefully pay off the mortgage though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here