Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday 2012

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Off to Taiwan at end of Jan for 3 and a half weeks, doing a week in China ( Nanjing ) also.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Week in Gloucestershire end of Jan, Berlin for a week in March, Vegas in April for 5 days now i have decided to go and found the cash, nice bonus from work due in March :), Munich with the lads in June, The Lakes for a weekend in July, Just got to decide where to go end of Septmeber - Looking at Croatia and i may go to Reykjavik in Novemeber just waiting for Easyjet to get the flights up for November.

If you are in Glos last week of Jan And we beat Wrexham fancy sharing car to Falmer and Back?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm planning on going to New York for my Birthday if i can get a good deal.
Anyone got any tips for a good deal?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
New York for a long weekend
Barbados at Easter and in summer
Cyprus late Spring
Santorini in August

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Week in Gloucestershire end of Jan, Berlin for a week in March, Vegas in April for 5 days now i have decided to go and found the cash, nice bonus from work due in March :), Munich with the lads in June, The Lakes for a weekend in July, Just got to decide where to go end of Septmeber - Looking at Croatia and i may go to Reykjavik in Novemeber just waiting for Easyjet to get the flights up for November.

f***ing el. I cant even afford to go to an away game this season!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Going to the "Sensatori" in Sharm el-Sheikh. 5* All Inclusive with some of the best snorkelling/diving right off the jetty. And I'm only paying £350 for the pleasure. Gotta love staff deals.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Went to Cuba last year, i love the place.

Its my 50th this year, so want to do something special, just not sure what yet.

Celebrated the millennium in Varadero and Havanna and also loved the place very interesting and enjoyable.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just back from 3 weeks in Oz, long weekend booked for Prague in June, anyting more will be a bonus, maybe a week on a Euro beach will suffice.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
SNAP! any idea how to get tickets or is it POTG? :clap::clap:

From what I have read its easy to POTG as their tests never sell out, quite a bit of info on the Barmy Army forum.

Apparantly tickets on the gate last time we toured there were 20p each :thumbsup:

Only problem is we are quite a way from the ground so not sure at the moment how easy it will be to get there.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I'll be sinking my balls into some scummy northerner in some Greek shithole.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
L
We all need something to look forward to on these dark and gloomy days so let's do that annual 'what holidays do you have lined up this year' thread.

Like most, I'm sure, I'm going to be holding my breath until [MENTION=20]granny weatherwax[/MENTION] lets us know his plans and, essentially, reveals THE destination for 2012. Wish you were there? By Jimminy I do...

6a00d8341c565553ef01156ed774d0970c-800wi

Blimey you are f***ing hilarious

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I assume your doing Zion and Bryce, if so I'm extremely jealous as they are two of my favorite places in the world.

This and especially this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here