Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hold Music for the ticket line.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I was in the phone queue for 1hr and 15 mins from position 18. 1hr 15mins!!!!!!!
Listening to that hold music for all that time induced a low level rage which made me want to either break something or jump out the window....

They have to sort that out it's painfull.

:angry::rant::censored::shootself

I was in the phone queue for 1hr and 15 mins from position 18. 1hr 15mins!!!!!!!
Listening to that hold music for all that time induced a low level rage which made me want to either break something or jump out the window....

They have to sort that out it's painfull.

:angry::rant::censored::shootself

Can I ask what number you were when you started the queue? It will give us an idea of the rate of sales via the phones.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
I can't remember which company it was but I remember being able to choose the genre of music you can listen to whilst on hold once (as you can imagine I was on hold for a while).

huge

Mar 23, 2011
its some quirky strings. maybe 20 seconds then repeats. I'll be humming it in my head up a bell tower picking off passers by with a scoped rifle.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
It's put me in a bad mood, given me a head ache and I think I'm experiencing the "fight or flight" sensation

OMG - 75 mins to move 18 places. That is awful.

Even if the average call took 8 minutes (I never take that long), it would suggest that there are only 2 people answering the phones.

The other chap said there were only 2 selling at the Amex. Not great!

Maybe this could have been sold out by now had they had the staff in place?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here