Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hodgson resigns?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Petty point scoring aside, Roy has got more integrity and honour in his little finger than some of you have in your whole bodies.
Very poor show gents.

Tell me how does this scoring of points compare with BBS. Analyse some on the away forum??

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Why the time wasting arguing the toss over the comparative finances. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is points. I’ll gladly join in taking the mick out of Palace when we are above them in the table - doing so now only confirms that their method results in more points and sets us up for a fall.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shirley Smug is a better fit for paLLLLLLLdace than Dyche?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
They've had a decent season and got another play scoring, even Benteke has scored. Hodgson won't stay forever but equally he isn't exactly performing miracles there so I am happy for him to stay a little longer

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Please no.

They are such a good fit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stated on radio 5 about an hour ago that Wilf has declared he wants to leave during the break. I assume it hasn't been mentioned on another thread as it isn't exactly news :shrug:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Stated on radio 5 about an hour ago that Wilf has declared he wants to leave during the break. I assume it hasn't been mentioned on another thread as it isn't exactly news :shrug:

Every window:

- Zaha form picks up in the last five games
- Zaha declares he wants to leave
- They agree to sell and slap a massive price tag on him that they know no one will pay
- Zaha doesn’t cotton on because of his enormous ego
- No bids
- Zaha gets a new contract with even bigger wages and a massive signing on fee (£5m in 2018)
- Form drops

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Must have just re-run interviews from the end of every season. Does he believe there's going to be a rush for his services. Soil analysts perhaps

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Surely if palace had ANY pride they would let the mug zaha go this window. It's getting embarrassing now.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

It was on one of NSC’s many Zaha threads a couple of days ago, with the reliable The Times confirming that he’ll be allowed to leave for £30m to £40m this summer. A reduced fee, after spending almost all his entire springboard career at CP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here