Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's the one

Hodges-DadsArmy.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Put that beedin light out Floella my MAN - HATtEn it!

Dandyman

In London village.
At least I don't live in an old peoples tenement block:lol::D

I think you mean a group of flats which includes ones owned by Albion players or has the restraint order stopped you getting that close to them?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bill Pertwee is the chap. I think him and Ian Lavender (stupid boy Pike) are the only 2 left alive from that programme aren't they ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bill Pertwee is the chap. I think him and Ian Lavender (stupid boy Pike) are the only 2 left alive from that programme aren't they ?

Is Clive Dunn dead then? I never knew that

D

Deleted User X18H

Nor do I, the old peoples block is the one across the road.

If you are going to be a freaky, odd, dribbling, simple, good for nothing stalker, at least stalk the correct building.

Actually Floella my wife has dealings with your block (not somewhere we would choose live) and your name cropped up on the 'tenant' list!!!!

You see the thing is someone puts my personal details on here and uses them to take the piss I Would never do that . I remember not so long ago someone tried to get the board closed down when their surname was put up, honestly I really am not bothered and then you all go on about me for attention seeking.

Of course Buck has to join in and then when I jokingly retaliate fairly discreetly he gets all precious about it!!!

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Actually Floella my wife has dealings with your block (not somewhere we would choose live) and your name cropped up on the 'tenant' list!!!!

You see the thing is someone puts my personal details on here and uses them to take the piss I Would never do that . I remember not so long ago someone tried to get the board closed down when their surname was put up, honestly I really am not bothered and then you all go on about me for attention seeking.

Of course Buck has to join in and then when I jokingly retaliate fairly discreetly he gets all precious about it!!!

Your wife's called Floella :snigger:, tell me your son is called Benjamin

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

I've heard it all now.

You are complaining that people are taking the piss out of you when your whole existence on this board revolves around one great big piss-take!!

Unbelievable!

Look mate, if you can't take the banter/abuse then don't come on here, it's as simple as that. You behave like a total f***ing prick ALL of the time on here and I don't give a f*** if you're like it in real life or not (I'm coming round to the fact that you are a complete tool in that as well).

Because of that, you have absolutely NO GROUNDS to complain when someone has a pop at you.

By the way, why didn't you report the post/thread if you're that upset about it?

D

Deleted User X18H

You are such a moderate moderator Ian really!!! If read my last post again I state I AM NOT BOTHERED I'm not Lauren either.

D

Deleted User X18H

They call me Hove the Bed and Breakfast they call Hove the Inbred .............................thats not my name THATS NOT MY NAME!!!!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

I guess somebody in your household has to do something.

However checking my name on a block of flat lists is a bit stalkeresh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here