Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hob Nob Anyone ?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Just read some of the threads on the Reading board.

Have to say that all the posters on there appear to have a sense of humour bypass.

In fact, I thought I was looking at CPFC BBS given that most of the posts are abusive and the usual ' gay ' jibes are being banded around.

What small minded people, must be still bitter about the 2002 Division 2 Championship I suppose.

Somewhere along the road to their success, they appear to have forgotten that they were stuck in the gutter too until Madjetski pulled 'em out and hosed them down.

Lets forget about them, and carry on winning this league.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hobnobs.jpeg

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
You'll find that most of the abuse is in response to topics started by BHA fans.

It's not rocket science.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Whatever the reason for it, it ain't clever and doesn't make a very good impression.

But it's OK I suppose, I know, West Ham have taken the piss out of us, so lets take the piss out of Brighton.

Well, speaking as a Brighton Fan, your attitude is disgraceful.

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
"Whatever the reason for it"

So BHA fans are allowed to swan around on HNA and say whatever they like, without anyone having a pop back?

Erm, OK. What's the colour of the sky on your planet?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Platypuss said:
"

Erm, OK. What's the colour of the sky on your planet?

Stripey blue and white rather than hoopy blue and white

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm quiet anjoying the banter on there.

A couple of them are a bit strange but i can ame about 10 on here that are the same if not worse.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
True Chappers, but this is all getting a bit silly and out of order in my opinion.

We don't really have any kind of rivalry with Reading as such, and it is pointless making enemies out of them.

So they lured Coppell away with the promise of unfullfilled glory and success.

I reckon we should leave them alone, or at least keep the banter good natured and with a sense of humour.

We're big enough to get over it, and big enough to move on without it degenerating in to silly Rivals standard abuse.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
do you have any ginger nuts?

if you do dont put them in the same tin as the hob-nob,s it infects them all!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here