Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hmmm - The Tottenham ticket question on ATC re 1901 club

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Its becoming a bit of a farce this really when even the 1901 members are not entirely convinced what they are and are not entitled to watch 3 weeks before the first match at the Amex. I am sure all of the details are coming out 'in due course' but IMO the clubs communication on ticketing and transport for the coming season has been very poor.

Agreed. It seems, as Giraffe alludes to, that Insider has misinterpreted the question asked. If in fact Insider has it spot on, then 1901 members have been lied to and Ken Brown will need to do a lot of damage limitation.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Does anybody know when the first 1901 DD payment will be coming out of our bank accounts? According to the contract we signed it will be on the first of the month preceeding any ticketed sporting event. If thats the SSC match or even the Spurs friendly on the 30th July then I presume its the 1st July for the first deduction. If there waiting till the 6th August game then I suppose it will be the 1st August.

I asked the club this but they haven't responded. Just would like to know when to expect £91 to come out of my account as it would help with the budgeting.

By the way I always understood that the friendly would be included in our package with nothing to pay. The only exceptions I thought were testemonial (spelling!) games which was fair enough. The Spurs game is just a friendly and should be included.

Last edited:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Has the ca;pacity for thuis game been announced yet?

I know there is speculation about 17K but anyone have definitive info?

There's no speculation - the limit was set at 17k some while ago. Other posts here and on the club website will confirm this.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I though we had to have afull capacity event prior to the first game?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
My mistake, didn't read the title. Read it as a general STH query. Spurs ticket is included for 1901 Club members!!

Sorry.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Does anybody know when the first 1901 DD payment will be coming out of our bank accounts? According to the contract we signed it will be on the first of the month preceeding any ticketed sporting event. If thats the SSC match or even the Spurs friendly on the 30th July then I presume its the 1st July for the first deduction. If there waiting till the 6th August game then I suppose it will be the 1st August.

I asked the club this but they haven't responded. Just would like to know when to expect £91 to come out of my account as it would help with the budgeting.

By the way I always understood that the friendly would be included in our package with nothing to pay. The only exceptions I thought were testemonial (spelling!) games which was fair enough. The Spurs game is just a friendly and should be included.

Will check this for you Monday when I can get an answer.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Its becoming a bit of a farce this really when even the 1901 members are not entirely convinced what they are and are not entitled to watch 3 weeks before the first match at the Amex. I am sure all of the details are coming out 'in due course' but IMO the clubs communication on ticketing and transport for the coming season has been very poor.

You are talking about the prawn sandwich brigade, they will need every thing explaining at least 3 times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here