Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hmmm, dodgy voting system?

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Just been on the BB website and a few other message boards.

LOTS of complaints that people couldn't get through to vote for Marcus from about 5pm onwards, it's not the first time people have cried fix, and judging from his reaction when evicted, he certainly didn't seem like a hated man ???

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
Lost of suspect stuff happens on BB. Like last weeks nominations when it was vote to save instead of voteing for the one one we did not want when they were all up!

It was the first time we had the chance to get rid of the most hated housemate at the time Lisa and BB saved her!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I think Bea has overtaken Lisa as the most obnoxious and hated housemate!

Regina_George

Is butter a carb? :P
Aug 17, 2009
Brighton
Freddy was a twot.

I think the way they do the editing is awful when it comes to showing the highlights as not many people watch live feed or see what the post on the internet, just seems so fixed and full of favouritism. Before Noirin left it was pretty much revolving around her, now it's all about Bea and putting her in a bad public light (not that I like her, she's vile) they select people who they think will get more ratings, they never even take much notice of Siavash anymore, as for Rodrigo he's only given air time when he's rambling on like some drama queen looney, and of course their golden boy charlie can do no wrong (HAH).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here