Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hitler is Brighton fan!

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Yea funny stuff. In all seriousness, like i said on BBS, it will take a few years for the fruits of the amex to ripen. We've had 15 years of being handicapped at withdean, hence lower attendances and lower revenue than yours. This will right itself in a few years and we will no longer be in palaces shadow, on the contrary, the roles will reverse.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I find it a bit tedious but only because its been done so many times, it's just not funny anymore, but fair enough banter wise. What did make me laugh was "their fans were superb too". Lol. We were far more quiet than previous games because it was so tense but up until the 75th minute I didn't hear a peep out of Palace's oh-so-brilliant away support, when the gloriously ironic "your support is f***ing shit" piped up from the south end to ironic cheers from WSU. When they scored they made impressive noise but they were sitting on their f***ing hands for 80% of the game until it looked like something might happen. I've gained a lot of respect for the players and management of Palace, but their fans, for their 'support' in the ground and behaviour outside it, are still (and will always be) a tinpot bunch of know-nothing, deluded, hypocritical scum.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
It IS funny but it could have been funnier. Like many Fallout parodies it fails by not making any effort at all to sync with the original German. The people leaving the room joke was particularly weak. Hitler is clearly naming names in that part and you could have put in some of our ex-players' names in there instead. There is a clear reference to Stalin too and you could easily have put in a gay joke about him or something....Nice try though.

Last edited:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
O.K. sonny.:bla:

Scared of the truth? Quite happy to dish it out eh mate? Your fans were shit until you scored, just as shit as we were, watching a shit game. After 80 mins I give you your dues, you lot were loud - but Leeds blew you out the water with their support, they didn't stop for 96 minutes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought this was going to be a thread about NMH :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've seen many of these, and they're all good. Except this one.

I started it, expecting a good laugh, and the sentences roll off as follows:
"There is no chance we will lose at The Amex"
"I don't care we must win this game by all means!" (er, that doesn't make sense following the previous sentance)
"We have news from the Amex... "

WTF? Where did that news come from? Everyone in the room seemed to already know the result despite them saying at the start they were waiting for it. FFS pikey, do it again and do it right (preferably get someone who can write to help), then I can enjoy a laugh at our own expense. Start with the generals talking about the gang-bang, then have hitler say something about all being fine as long as the result is ok, then the generals hitting him with the result (which everyone except Hitler already knew).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sadly I did find bits funny. I really can't wait for 31st January though.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
I've seen many of these, and they're all good. Except this one.

I started it, expecting a good laugh, and the sentences roll off as follows:
"There is no chance we will lose at The Amex"
"I don't care we must win this game by all means!" (er, that doesn't make sense following the previous sentance)
"We have news from the Amex... "

WTF? Where did that news come from? Everyone in the room seemed to already know the result despite them saying at the start they were waiting for it. FFS pikey, do it again and do it right (preferably get someone who can write to help), then I can enjoy a laugh at our own expense. Start with the generals talking about the gang-bang, then have hitler say something about all being fine as long as the result is ok, then the generals hitting him with the result (which everyone except Hitler already knew).

You're only making them look better. You come across as very bitter - we lost, fair and true.

Maybe their fans were better on the night.

But we live to fight another day.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Crofty...Hitler would've have you shot for plagarism...I'm eagerly awaiting Simon Jordans book on telling the truth of Palace.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're only making them look better. You come across as very bitter - we lost, fair and true.
What? Who said we didn't lose fair and true? I can laugh at it, watched the FFS Murray vid which I found funny, thought this vid would be funny, but it was poorly done, that's all. If I was bitter about losing I wouldn't watch these videos.

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
i thought it was proper funny....

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So much class, 10 seconds in and some line about a gang bang, are you 12?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here