Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Historys famous fucks

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Who the f***ing hell are you : Brighton and Hove Albion fans to debut making David Beckham

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I thought you said 'laugh it off and move on...'

I will tell you one irony out of all this though - I have been asked to join the Michel Kuipers Testimonial Committee.

Surely NOW you can confirm the date of the testimonial?

*Runs away*

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh right, so because I said that, you feel obliged to keep the real reason for your flounce, a secret.

Er, enough said. :shrug:

(I guess we'll have to make our own minds up, which may or may not mean it was caused by Timmy's £6.95 menu comment)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh right, so because I said that, you feel obliged to keep the real reason for your flounce, a secret.

Er, enough said. :shrug:

(I guess we'll have to make our own minds up, which may or may not mean it was caused by Timmy's £6.95 menu comment)

Well, if you're REALLY that bothered, why don't you go back and work it out for yourself?

Meanwhile, I had a nice long pleasant chinwag on Friday with the person who pissed me off. So I already have done what you suggested - moved on. How about you?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
why do people eat the shit served up in Donatellos?? f***ing awful place/chain of shit restaurants.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well, if you're REALLY that bothered, why don't you go back and work it out for yourself?

Meanwhile, I had a nice long pleasant chinwag on Friday with the person who pissed me off. So I already have done what you suggested - moved on. How about you?

It was a lovely sight :kiss:

I recall there was talk of outfits and music for your party as well. :rave:

D

Deleted User X18H

I will tell you one irony out of all this though - I have been asked to join the Michel Kuipers Testimonial Committee.

He asked me as well but with two young kiddies and a marathon to run I just have too much on! Not forgetting my Argus and Preston Pages blogs!

Last edited:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
"How the f*** we gonna get to the tube station"
Said by me after the final whistle,V Millwall away,92 play offs, semi final,if you were there you know what i mean.

I was there. And thought exactly the same thing. In fact I thought the same thing in the first game as well - although it was Hove Station which isn't the tube.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here