Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

History of BHA Song

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well done lad, that was a really fine effort. Great words to a classic Billy Joel song although I'm not sure if we'll ever hear it belted out at 100 mph from the terraces; " we're BrighnOveAbn"!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm always slightly concerned when young fans post their creations on NSC, in case they get slated and it doesn't do them any good. Remember the chap behind this abandoned Albion website BHAFANS that got dissed for his Championship stadiums slideshows?

BHA4EVADL

Dec 14, 2012
Thanks to all those who have taken the time to view. Thanks also for the positive comments (and the constructive negative ones too!) :thumbsup: I knew there'd be those who'd slag it off completely so I'll try not to take those comments too much to heart.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Well done. It's a great idea, and you've chose one of the hardest possible songs to match your lines to. Some very neat lines too (eg Priestfield rhymed with shirts deal!). But huge praise for avoiding the appalling 'Sloop John B' and 'Bread of Heaven' routes.

As for your chorus, it's actually very catchy and could take off at the Amex. After all, even our fans could remember the words to 'We're Brighton & Hove Albion', surely?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Woke up this morning swearing I'd imagined this video. Upon further inspection it definitely exists. How can it be allowed to exist? Somebody kill it before it lays eggs.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Ignore the haters lad. You gotta be pretty sad to take the piss out of a 14 year old fellow Albion fan, but unfortunately there's plenty on here that'll do just that.
Good effort.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Woke up this morning swearing I'd imagined that I exist. Upon further inspection I definitely exist. How can I be allowed to exist? Somebody kill me before I lay eggs.

I can well understand your anguish, you poor sod.....

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Thankyou for posting that, you really have cheered me up after a heavy night and feeling like shit today.

Haven't stopped laughing.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here