Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Histon vs. Leeds

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brilliant for the players , and the 100 or so Histon supporters.

Just a shame about the lack of passion from the local glory hunters really, they should be going TOTALLY mental in a situation like this!

Well worth a 2 electric wheelchair and a one legged man pitch invasion

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great win, stuff Leeds

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Well done Histon...the BSP strikes again!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A great game in the FA tradition, they were quite right to play the game in those conditions, it was the same for both teams. Good to see the underdogs go through, just a shame they didn't get a better draw.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Presumably that was Leeds' "Cup Final"

Its the nearest there'll get to one

Funny as FcUk :clap2:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I thought it was on ITV...

Yes it was, but this is the third time in three matches that they've been on the tele.

Twice on Shitwanka Sports and on ITV today (although at the time of producing that thread three weeks ago, I was under the knowledge that it was going to be on Shitwanka again)

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Yes it was, but this is the third time in three matches that they've been on the tele.

Twice on Shitwanka Sports and on ITV today (although at the time of producing that thread three weeks ago, I was under the knowledge that it was going to be on Shitwanka again)

Well hopefully today (and this thread) proves exactly why they will be shown...because people are interested in them at this stage, especially if they are going to lose!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great result but if you take away the name Leeds it was a decent Conference team (2nd) beating a decent League 1 team so although it sounds really impressive because it was against Leeds it really shouldn't be that big a shock?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Had to laugh at the Histon players faces as the draw was made and i quote ah f*** its just swansea lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here