Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hippies/Kebab shops

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
sphinx kebabs used to do a tomato and garlic sauce ( it was out of a jar but dogs bollocks anyway) anyone know if any kebab shops or hippies even
still offer this sauce with their meat in the sussex area

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hey daddio if this place does milky drinks as well.... we can call it.

The Hippy Chippy Shake.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
2170147449_b57c14db5f.jpg
hippie%20copy.jpg

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:lolol: this thread is brilliant

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ah! Tie Dye. Those were the days. Peace Man.............. Oh shit, I still say that sometimes. :ffsparr:

tie-dye-t-shirts_featured_450.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Have to admit...if the title had said Chippies/kebab shops....i wouldnt have opened the thread haha....curiosity over the connection meant I had to look ..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How was the kebab BG? :smokin:

We went to the chippie/kebab just off jct 7 of M6 and The Fish & Chips were great and Ben and my wide said their kebabs were good also so apart from the result at Anfield it was a good day. Being on weightwatchers had to have Fish & Chips as they are less points than a kebab.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is a wide in this context ?

Not a chippie but one of my favoured stops is always Banbury. Just head straight for the town centre and after five minutes you come to a massive tesco with garage, burger king, etc. There are also some decent places to eat if you head into the town.

Dont stop in banbury! stopped there once with three mini buses coming back from shrewsbury,locals not friendly BUT HOSPITAL WAS FINE!:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here