Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hip hop past and present

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Glad to of been of service mr Omar Little.you'll love Patriot games, can't believe how much the hijack album is, I've got it on tape if it helps. Also look up Del the phunky homosapian. Can't remember the name of his 1st album that came out in the 90's, again I've only got it on tape. But he did stuff on the 1st Gorillaz album and then released the album "deltron 3030" it's s concept rap album set in the future. It's amazing

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Immortal Technique
[yt]qBRXZNuK3Jo[/yt]

AZ
[yt]YIhxgeki3BQ[/yt]

Mos Def, Pharoahe Monch, Nate Dogg
[yt]bYrmop7g2cU[/yt]

Pharoahe Monch
[yt]1Z5HXC58oR8[/yt]

Dilated Peoples
[yt]sevZEOUXpw4[/yt]

Mos Def, Talib Kweli & Common
[yt]eeTnog5RRQo[/yt]

GZA
[yt]ZiQoVv0FSKQ[/yt]

50 Cent (before fame!)
[yt]6FhVdohucJ4[/yt]

Talib Kweli & Morcheeba
[yt]0_H8qJORHv8[/yt]

Mos Def
[yt]lFyTzjJDeCk[/yt]

Tech N9ne, Eminem, RZA, Pharoahe Monch, Chino XL, Xzibit, Kool G Rap, KRS One
[yt]i8RU_N5zzCo[/yt]

Souls of Mischief
[yt]1mt3vZHDiM8[/yt]

Wu Tang
[yt]15lmrWx8lLU[/yt]

Method Man, Red Man & Cypress Hill
[yt]n8iKWB9bRn4[/yt]

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
I shall check them out, any chance they are on Spotify?

They have the last two on spotify (Click related artists for the ones you like to discover more good stuff).

If they don't have Homeboy Sandman, I know you can get it from emusic.com. If you go to emusic.com/lovefilm, you can get upto 50 free downloads as a trial (credit card required, but you don't get charged if you cancel before the trial ends.. and they sometimes give you more free downloads to stop you cancelling!) You can also register with different email / credit cards to get even more free downloads from them

I would also recommend my all time favorite albums.
Redman - Dare Iz A Darkside.
Nas - Illmatic
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the 36 Chambers
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Mecca & The Soul Brother

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
My favourite Hip Hop song is probably De La Soul - Ring, Ring, Ring. I love the hook. De La Soul is Dead, is probably the best De La Soul album as well.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
RowleyBirkinQ.C(deceased ); "deltron 3030" it's s concept rap album set in the future. It's amazing[/QUOTE said:
Love the Deltron album; Dan the Automator's production's awesome.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Love the Deltron album; Dan the Automator's production's awesome.

Dab the Automator is amazing. Deltron 3030 is easily in my top 10 hip hop albums.
At the risk of repeating myself if you love hip hop please please please listen to Dan le sac and scroobius pip. They've released 2 albums both are brilliant but the 1st is immense

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
The Running Punch LP is definitely worth checking out. When I get round to it, I'll upload the 2 First Down LPs for download. Pretty sure they don't see any money from them, so they won't mind. I run the blog The 273 so I'm always putting new Brighton stuff up on there, so you might want to check that out too.

Koaste

I noticed your name on the273 website, so was gonna keep my eye on it for updates, but have just subscribed.

That would be great if you can upload First Down, but don't worry if it might get you in trouble. Thanks

Last edited:

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Glad to of been of service mr Omar Little.you'll love Patriot games, can't believe how much the hijack album is, I've got it on tape if it helps. Also look up Del the phunky homosapian. Can't remember the name of his 1st album that came out in the 90's, again I've only got it on tape. But he did stuff on the 1st Gorillaz album and then released the album "deltron 3030" it's s concept rap album set in the future. It's amazing

£30.00 is a bit pricey for me, could probably find it cheaper if I hunt around a bit more. Thanks for offer, but my only tape player doesn't do a very good job, wouldn't want to chew yours up!

I like Del (& the Heiro crew), well he's older stuff - I think the first album was I was my cousin George was here?

I've got the Deltron album, but I don't think I ever gave it my full attention. I'll give that a blast as well.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
At the risk of repeating myself if you love hip hop please please please listen to Dan le sac and scroobius pip. They've released 2 albums both are brilliant but the 1st is immense

I've got The Logic of Chance- is that the 2nd album? Some good stuff on there. I'll check out the other one (Angles, isn't it?).

For anybody into non-English stuff, check out Las Orishas

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
£30.00 is a bit pricey for me, could probably find it cheaper if I hunt around a bit more. Thanks for offer, but my only tape player doesn't do a very good job, wouldn't want to chew yours up!

I like Del (& the Heiro crew), well he's older stuff - I think the first album was I was my cousin George was here?

I've got the Deltron album, but I don't think I ever gave it my full attention. I'll give that a blast as well.

When I said about the tape, I meant to put smiley, I didn't expect you'd want a tape. The deltron album can be hard work but I think it's worth it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here