:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
And how interesting was that, very underrated band

For me public enemy were the best hip hop group of all time. And chuck D one of the best if not THE best rappers ever. It takes a nation of millions to hold us back, one of the best albums.
From that to fecking I need love on now. I like L L but this track is gash

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
De La Soul - Shame not Ring Ring Ring which was a classic

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My mum helped forge a copy of my birth certificate to get me into the Event to see De La Soul in 1989 or thereabouts. I was 14. The copy was scoffed at by the bouncer and i was sent to wander the streets with a few other underage boys too embarrassed to return home in their wispy-upperlip-haired state.

I see Monie Love is on. married to Baby Afrika Bambaata and one of the fancies of my youth. The prettier of the two in the partnership with Queen Latifah.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vanilla Ice

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't think the Wogan audience was built for rap?

No they weren't, good to see the hair on Wogan has not changed in 20 years - Syrup ?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
My mum helped forge a copy of my birth certificate to get me into the Event to see De La Soul in 1989 or thereabouts. I was 14. The copy was scoffed at by the bouncer and i was sent to wander the streets with a few other underage boys too embarrassed to return home in their wispy-upperlip-haired state.

I see Monie Love is on. married to Baby Afrika Bambaata and one of the fancies of my youth. The prettier of the two in the partnership with Queen Latifah.

That takes me back. I went to see Queen LaTifa and A tribe called Quest at The Event around the same time. A T C Q came on about 2 hours late, I got home gone midnight and mum was furious

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
NWA? were good-are they still going?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not for years. Dre is still huge and doing his own thing, easy E died of Aids in the 90's and don't know what happened to yella and m.c Ren.

had a tape years ago with there stuff on from about 1990 good tunes-

used to love hip hop,moved over to rave,loved early 90's house then trance now pretty much anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here