Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinsh

I agree, but we have still looked alittle shaky at times. And a couple of times in the first half QPR should have scored today due to mix ups at the back.

But the future certainly looks positive with the good young players playing so well.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
ElAbd-----------Virgo--------------Hinshlewood------------------Harding.

A back four for the future if we can afford to keep them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am more worried about an offer for Hinsh than Harding :ohmy:

I didn't see the game but I did have a little smile when I heard that Hinsh provoked Furlong into that stupid reaction. It shows Hinsh was getting in his face in another sense.

When we lost Cullip, you did worry if we had someone to really get in strikers' faces and unsettle them a bit. Perhaps this is evidence we needn't worry any more :D

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Large One said:
Agreed. He isn't called Adam.

And he's shit.

But still good enough to play for England's U21 team.

:rolleyes:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's amazing isn't it ? It's hardly a year since many of the sanctimonious posters on this board were calling for his sacking following Hinch's rather stupid drink driving incident.

Whilst he was very foolish to act as he did and I for one do not condone it I'm glad that the management of this club were able to differentiate between his professional and personal life.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
the full harris said:
Adam Hinshelwood is our best player.

Spot on, future captain and a massive player for this club IF we can keep hold of him but I do see a big move for him soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here