Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinsh back

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Offical site has Hinsh scheduled for 45 mintues in a friendly tommorrow. Mcshane and Carpenter also set for run outs. With these 3 back in contention our squad looks much stronger.

Get Henderson, a left back, and either an experienced centre forward or goalscoring midfielder and I think we'll be looking good.

Great news. With these players back and a couple of additions I really believe we can pull safely clear of the relegation battle over the next 2-3 months.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
y2dave said:
Offical site has Hinsh scheduled for 45 mintues in a friendly tommorrow. Mcshane and Carpenter also set for run outs. With these 3 back in contention our squad looks much stronger.

Get Henderson, a left back, and either an experienced centre forward or goalscoring midfielder and I think we'll be looking good.

Also just seen this. Hinsh, Carpenter and McShane will give us a lovely boost going into the new year.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
1066Seagull said:
But McShane is not with us come January.

:(

Let's hope we can do a deal, he's not needed at Old Trafford and he seems to be happy here. My concern is a Sidwell / Reading scenario. With Falmer looking assured I'd hope we can afford to loosen the purse strings and invest in players with proven ability and potential.

Similar to CKR he would be a great investment and capable of immediate contribution to the team.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think with Man U playing better, it improves our chances of getting Mcshane for the season

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I think the fact he has come back so quick must indicate he isn't in Man U's plans for the immediate future.
If they were going to use him they'd have probably kept him under wraps.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
I can't see McShane as rushing through his rehab if he & Man U didn't want him to stay with us a bit longer. They must be very happy that he's getting Championship matches, and he's content being here.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good news - we will be overun with decent centre backs - butters, hinsh, mcshane and el abd

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
I suppose the danger with McShane is that someone else sees (or has already seen him) and makes an offer to Man U in January. Let's face it they're not in Europe anymore and could probably do with the cash.

Hopefully not though

Great news on all 3 players, but as El Abd has done so well it is the return of Chippy I am most looking forward to, he will give us better defensive shape in midfield that will assist both the centre backs and the forward line.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
London Irish said:
Great news on all 3 players, but as El Abd has done so well it is the return of Chippy I am most looking forward to, he will give us better defensive shape in midfield that will assist both the centre backs and the forward line.

I do not believe it LI has written something I agree with having Hinsh and Chippy back will be like signing two new players.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
With those players back from injury, a new striker and LB in the transfer window, and our first team is EASILY mid table Championship quality IMHO.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Albert is playing too. :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We have missed Chippy really bady in midfield still should be back soon.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That is seriously good news, just the tonic with a busy Christmas fixture list looming large on the horizon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here