Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillsborough do we show support at the next match?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not funny - if that was your intention.

They were innocents, in that they were innocent of the things they were accused of at the time - of contributing to the events that led to their own deaths.

Some were very young kids. Innocents by anyone's standards.

Really poor post.

In fact, of all the people at the ground, the ones who died were mainly the ones who arrived first, to get the best views, and who (I hesitate to even say this, given the undue precedence the SYP appeared to have given to the alcohol factor) probably hadn't even been to the pub or the offy.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Fack me we have some soppy plonkers on here???
What the fack has 93 liverpool fans dying 23 years ago got to do with us or sheffield w?

I give up with some people i really do,it's like certain people want BHA to look like the best club in the world,when in fact you'll make us look like complete tits.:nono:I don't get why certain fans feel they have to do things for other clubs all the time,maybe they crave some sort of attention who knows.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What the fack has 93 liverpool fans dying 23 years ago got to do with us or sheffield w?

I give up with some people i really do,it's like certain people want BHA to look like the best club in the world,when in fact you'll make us look like complete tits.:nono:I don't get why certain fans feel they have to do things for other clubs all the time,maybe they crave some sort of attention who knows.

Firstly, it was 96. Once again your knowledge on the subject would struggle to cover a pin head. Secondly, we don't need to make ourselves look like complete tits all the while you're associated with us.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

It's about being a good human being and sometimes thinking of others, not just yourself and your wishes and needs.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Firstly, it was 96. Once again your knowledge on the subject would struggle to cover a pin head. Secondly, we don't need to make ourselves look like complete tits all the while you're associated with us.
What a complete twat you're,run along you muppet and bore someone else.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's about being a good human being and sometimes thinking of others, not just yourself and your wishes and needs.

Nobody has said that we shouldn't be THINKING of others. Some simply don't think that clapping for a minute at an unrelated game, is either necessary or appropriate.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Nobody has said that we shouldn't be THINKING of others. Some simply don't think that clapping for a minute at an unrelated game, is either necessary or appropriate.

I don't think it should be marked either, it would only be appropriate if the clubs involved asked for it this weekend. The post I was replying to went further than just saying it should not be marked. Is that not the point of Fans United, we can imagine how they feel.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Oh joy, here comes the tin man.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What a complete twat you're,run along you muppet and bore someone else.

Good response. No response on the other thread I see, you know, the one where you've been shown to be a totally ill-informed moron? Pretty much business as usual for you.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
And nothing changed today? The fact until today many still believe those who died were responsible for the whole thing? Only today those peoples families have been given the truth and their relatives can finally rest in peace.
Yes it's changed for the families at long last and they can finally move on after 23 painful years.Just don't see the point in a minutes silence or clapping etc as it was a long time ago.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Good response. No response on the other thread I see, you know, the one where you've been shown to be a totally ill-informed moron? Pretty much business as usual for you.
Bla bla bla,yeah i did blame the fans like many,but hey it seems i was wrong for ONCE.

You do crack me up though bwian as you're a gobby one for sure.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What the most damning and shocking thing for me is the 15:15 cut of time about 30people could have been saved ffs, how shocking and disgusting.

It is very much an "If". I imagine that, under the circumstances, many of them would probably still have died, even given more prompt medical attention, as the brain only has about three minutes to survive without oxygen, before catastrophic consequences kick in. But the point that was being made is that care wasn't immediately at hand, and therefore the families will never know if there was even the slightest chance that their loved ones might have survived. And that that cut off point may have been imposed to avoid awkward questions being put to certain authority figures involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here