Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillsborough do we show support at the next match?

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
This wasn't supposed to be a slanging match, but an honest question! All of English football was effected by this day you only have to look around at our new stadium to see the impact. And my question was more directed at the Liverpool football community who have final got justice, after being lied to by the police for so long.

The same Liverpool football community that would be on a Brighton & Hove Albion forum?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This wasn't supposed to be a slanging match, but an honest question! All of English football was effected by this day you only have to look around at our new stadium to see the impact. And my question was more directed at the Liverpool football community who have final got justice, after being lied to by the police for so long.

Indeed and Im sure LIVERPOOL will mark the occasion in any way they see fit and I for one will support them. If we were also playing Liverpool and they asked us to be involved I would. But not Weds at the Amex in September.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I saw by first Albion match in 1961. World War II had only been finished for 16 years. It seemed a generation before me the war and everything. We had black and white TVs, went to the Goldstone by steam train (non-stop to Hove) and gramaphones.

Back in 1989 (23 years ago), I had only just got a primitive computer. I don't want to hear about Hillsborough again, nor about playing football in the third and fourth tiers of English football. It's in the past.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
my question was more directed at the Liverpool football community who have final got justice, after being lied to by the police for so long.

Good. So we draw a line under it, and football supporters can all get along with supporting their team now then?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

We all know that though, and nobody disagrees. The 'Liverpool Football community' won't be there on Friday though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im still mourning Princess Di. Because its the RIGHT thing to do. She was the peoples princess you know and in no way a slapper who was having it away with Al Fayeds son amongst others. Oh no.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Get off your f***ing high horse will you.

f***ing hell Kev, calm down.

He's right though isn't he? The events of 15th April 1989 had nothing to do with Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, apart from the fact that The FA commandeered their ground for the semi final. As such, it would be pointless to do anything on Friday.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
f***ing hell Kev, calm down.

He's right though isn't he? The events of 15th April 1989 had nothing to do with Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, apart from the fact that The FA commandeered their ground for the semi final. As such, it would be pointless to do anything on Friday.

Twice in about two days Hiney, he has blantantly abused me on this Forum. The Vicente Thread and now on here, I've never had a problem with him untill now!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Twice in about two days Hiney, he has blantantly abused me on this Forum. The Vicente Thread and now on here, I've never had a problem with him untill now!

Grow up and deal with it. Worse things will happen to you in real life.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

If you've got a problem with it Kev, you can always report the post.

I think you'll find that calling someone a moron comes pretty low down on the scale of internet bullying. You hold some pretty strong views and express them in pretty strong terms a lot of the time. This is bound to provoke debate.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Get over yourself.

Go and find the posts where I 'abused' you on a Vicente thread, please, and hit the 'report post' button. I'd love to see them.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If you've got a problem with it Kev, you can always report the post.

I think you'll find that calling someone a moron comes pretty low down on the scale of internet bullying. You hold some pretty strong views and express them in pretty strong terms a lot of the time. This is bound to provoke debate.

I'm going to keep my opinions to myself from now on. NSC isn't the place it used to be to express a opinion on.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Didn't Christopher Reeve get all leg mental from falling off a horse. And he died. [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] - what are we doing about that?

The Duke of Wellington has pubs named after him, we need some called The Superman

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here