Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillary Clinton

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I sincerely hope she gets the Democrats backing and is the first USA Woman President.

Way to go Hillary

:bowdown::bowdown:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You are joking, surely?

Have you ever read about the Whitewater scandal? She's as corrupt as her husband. And I will lay a bet here and now that if the Democrats choose her then they will lose. She has aboslutely no support outside the liberal East and West Coast amongst Americans.

The US's 1st woman President will need to be far more conservative than she is. Far far more

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope in the land of the free they have amnesia - she will be the next president

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No way. It's not a question of amnesia. The South and the Midwest Bible Belt view her with so much distrust. She's practically a communist in their eyes. No way are they going to vote for Hillary.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No way. It's not a question of amnesia. The South and the Midwest Bible Belt view her with so much distrust. She's practically a communist in their eyes. No way are they going to vote for Hillary.

OK, as you know I rarely bet but will wager you (and you only) £10 she will be the next USA President.

Are you in ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Enough time for me to save up then!!

Are you in the Sportsman on Saturday. I'll get you a pint ot seal the deal

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Enough time for me to save up then!!

Are you in the Sportsman on Saturday. I'll get you a pint ot seal the deal

Sadly Saturday home games are all a rush as I do the U16s training in the morning so a pre-match home drink never happens.

Orient away ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ooh. Got a big party the night before and am on a promise so probably not, unfortunately.

Walsall?

:angry::angry:

Seems like the only game I will miss as on a training course.

Mrs Hut is taking the kids

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How about adding Hilary to your menage a 2.5 (based on the number of legs) you are planning with Heather Mills and Kate 'Honey I lost the kids' McCann then Buzz?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I sincerely hope she gets the Democrats backing and is the first USA Woman President.

Way to go Hillary

:bowdown::bowdown:

I can say having very briefly met her that she's an insincere, self serving, duplicitous goat. However, she was kind to enough to offer some publicity...in return for...some publicity for her too.

Since the Republicans managed the biggest con, and squeezed the beaten George Bush another term (under the same of George 'W' Bush) then I don't believe that America could do much better than giving Bill Clinton another term under the name of Hilary. Clinton's last TWO YEARS were hi-jacked by the Reps. after all, when they used a 'Simple Tryst of Fellate'.
The American people never cared about what president was getting his end away with whom, until then.

I quite like Obama though, and so long as one of them get in I think things will improve for the USA.

Of all Rep. candidates, McCain is a decent fellow, but please not Giuliani.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hillary is the largest personality out of the current candidates. She also has the advantage of her husband lurking in the background, and whatever his flaws, Bill Clinton remains tremendously popular, such is his natural charisma.

Out of the Republican candidates, Giuliani probably still has a bit of post 9/11 goodwill factor surrounding him, but for some reason a lot of conservative Americans seem to have an issue with his failed marriages and affairs. McCain is another nice guy but that's about it. The Al Gore of this campaign?

Shame it can't come down to Hillary vs Barack Obama. I'd love to see the rednecks have to choose between a woman or a black man to lead them

:D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks like she has bagged Nevada tonight

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I hope America has enough brains (although i seriously doubt it) to vote for Obama, but i'm not very confident at the moment!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hope America has enough brains (although i seriously doubt it) to vote for Obama, but i'm not very confident at the moment!

I can't see it happening I really do believe she will be the first USA female President as opposed to Obama being the first USA black President.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here