Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlights of yesterday for me were as follows...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
hove born&bred said:
Dick Knight lucky sod, I had Trinny and Susannah on my train

That made me laugh out loud, you are truly mixing with the elite

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Marvellous thing, football.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
what a cracking place. got the plane up there and had brought match tickets by 10.30 am!! settled in a pub in the centre that slowly filled up with albion- cant remember the name but it had loads of halloween shit all over it.
obviously disappointed with the result but on the return journey, queuing up to go through the metal detector at newcastle airport and the whole albion squad were in the queue behind us. went through into departures to witness them bundle the burger king into submission, they really are a bunch of cheeky little buggers and cullip was acting very much as the "daddy" of the squad with oatway, leon, ruby, harding, chris may, and jake robinson arsing around. highly amusing to witness.
plus has anyone else shaken kuipers hands thy're massive how anything gets past them is beyond comprehension.

:thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
471521.jpg

Not bad, I would if I had to.

:clap2:

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Great day out and a very entertaining journey home. Good to talk to you DCLD, Buzza and Vicar. All together now:
"Trevor is a w@nker..."

Hope to say hi at Derby

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Falmer Flutter © said:
Great day out and a very entertaining journey home. Good to talk to you DCLD, Buzza and Vicar. All together now:
"Trevor is a w@nker..."

Hope to say hi at Derby

Hi again Falmer Flutter! :wave:

See you at Derby!

Poor old Trevor (whoever he was :lolol: )

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Superb day out ..... maginificent atmosphere at our end of the ground ... and great feedback from mackem mates, who all thought we were the best fans they had seen since their Premier League days

Superb to meet le Premier Cru and Lush for the first time ... and a really nice guy who inquired about my drinking recovery in the car park ... thanks
:clap2:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Hannibal smith said:
The Idols bar was the way forward.

We got there about 12:30 for a £1.50 a pint of watered down Carlsberg and at about 1:45 it sprang into life. 3 Strippers got onto stage one after the other followed by a request from the 'host' for an away fan to come up on stage who would get a free lap dance. Naturally, it was a set up.

First of all he was made to down 3 pints in a row and they then got him to do a task which involved wearing a comedy beard and going to a pub over the road to ask for a free bottle of wine (it was sold on the basis the landlord always gives a free bottle of White or Red depending on which he feels like). When he got to the other Pub, I think they thought he should have be certified. Lastly he got his free lap dance but was blindfolded all the way through. The locals informed us it was normally a bloke that performed it - so he can count himself lucky he got away with that bit.

It was well funny in there,and one of the Mackems said to us to look at the Blonde Bird as she had a sticky right eye,so when she blinked it stayed open,we were wetting ourselves when she was doing her stuff!!

See you didnt mention his Ken Bigley Joke:eek: but funny!

Also where are all the saddos who were taking pics with there Camera Phones then??:p

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as i said in earlier thread meeting gazza and 5 bellies at newcastle was tops

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here