Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlights now up!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The second goal was terrific. Great awareness from Lualua and Vicente....and how good is Barnesy getting in the penalty area. Bloody outstanding.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
The second goal was terrific. Great awareness from Lualua and Vicente....and how good is Barnesy getting in the penalty area. Bloody outstanding.

Barnes done well to find a couple of yards of space with 2 men around him. Good goal all round. Plus 'that' run from 'the king' looked even better!!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
result! just signed up to the 2 week free trial, ( yes i am a cheapskate, but last night's was one of the very few i have had to miss)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Shame it had to highlight the late defensive frailty. On another day some of those Derby headers would have found the back of the net...

Great seeing Kaz look like his old self again, DANGEROUS.

Vicente's vision, awareness and skill is ESTUPENDO.

Barnesey's contributions can no longer be denied.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
result! just signed up to the 2 week free trial, ( yes i am a cheapskate, but last night's was one of the very few i have had to miss)

what ever you do don't forget to cancel, the cost that kicks in after the trial is much higher than a yearly subscripton

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
How much whip did God put on that corner for Calde? Feeling the man love again after watching that!

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
what ever you do don't forget to cancel, the cost that kicks in after the trial is much higher than a yearly subscripton

But its monthly, and with not much of the season left you would only have to pay 2 or 3 instalments?

Might pay for itself if you can't reach Burnley or Barnsley aways...

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
That second goal is quality all round. But Barnes in particular; watch how he initially makes a run, taking two players with him in the box - and then when Vicente gets the ball, he drops back, making acres of space for himself so that Vicente can glide the ball across for Ash to sweep it into the net. Top class.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Extended highlights of Leeds 3-7 Nottingham Forest are also up, via the Nottingham Forest website. Well worth watching, although scary to see how good those Gareth McLeary goals were...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here