Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Res West Stand image needed

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Can anyone help me out. I have been offered a block of seats as a move option in the WSL but I really want to see where they are before making the commitment.

Any help much appreciated.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Which seats/section are they, I'm sure there are enough photos/videos around of almost every area (except the new bits of course)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ive googled for images and they are too low res to really see where you end up. Seats are 197-201 toward the North but want to know how far toward the corner they are.

Just knowing how many seats are in the row would help.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm 298 in the North in the last block and I think there are 13 seats to the end of the north so the North starts about 285, logically you are therefore 85 seats from the north end of the west.

This assumes there is no number gap between the West and the North.

This may and may not help.

Edit: Although the above post suggests there is a gap of numbers for when the new seats are there in a years time.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I'm pretty sure there are about 225 seats in the stand, with the last one being off the end of the pitch at the north end. I bought tickets in 193/194 for a cup match last season (I used all the cup matches to try out seats that weren't my season ticket spot) and that was between the six-yard line and the PK spot.

OK so they must be right on the goal line. Hmmm maybe a bit too far out to justify the move.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
We are in WSL and our seats numbers are 169 - 173 which puts us about level with 18 yard line of the north stand goal.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Try this... Amex Stadium.jpg

Edit: If you save the image as jpeg you can zoom in nice and close.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
The stadium explorer linked above is your best bet, but I can say I'm in 218 and we're basically level with the corner flag. Looking at it in the stadium explorer it seems to be roughly level with the penalty spot I think, maybe a little bit further towards the edge of the box.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Can anyone help me out. I have been offered a block of seats as a move option in the WSL but I really want to see where they are before making the commitment.

Any help much appreciated.

I'm in H Block in the WSU, seat 197. It's just the right side of the goaline. Great view, but it's the WSU not lower.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Im seat 180 in WSL - this is just a couple of seats from end of row - end of row seat is 182 - after which there is last aisle of steps - thus 197 to 201 are bang in middle of last block - centre of that will be level with penalty spot, my seat 180 in WSL is level with just outside penalty area - great view for free kicks - also majority of home goals seem to be in that end, so plenty of action to see

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
174 WSU here, and I'm level with the edge of the D if that helps.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ive googled for images and they are too low res to really see where you end up. Seats are 197-201 toward the North but want to know how far toward the corner they are.

Just knowing how many seats are in the row would help.

Im 200! The view is fantastic for the lowest price band. What row Dan?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Im 200! The view is fantastic for the lowest price band. What row Dan?

It was in S. We currently have slightly more central seats in the south row m wsl. A couple of our group of ten arent that keen so looks like we will be staying put for another season. I'm sure the extra height would have made it a better view though and think we might lose the decent atmosphere we had down that end with the away fans moving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here