Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
Patient:"Doctor, my wife thinks I'm crazy because I like sausages."
Psychiatrist: "Rubbish! I like sausages too."
Patient: Good, you should come and see my collection. I've got hundreds."

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
mportant - Please Note!

It has come to our attention that there are people on social networking sites and chat rooms claiming to be Geoff. Please note that Geoff does not use any social networking sites or chat rooms, and anyone claiming to be Geoff is doing so fraudulently. If you come across any such person, we strongly suggest you discontinue contact with them immediately.
Former British and Commonwealth shot-put champion Geoff Capes one of Britain’s most capped male atheletes, having represented his country in 67 international events, including the Munich, Montreal and Moscow Olympics. He also won the World’s Strongest Man competition twice, in 1983 and 85. Now 60, Geoff and partner, Kash, live in Lincolnshire. He has a daughter and son, Emma and Lewis who were top sports persons as well.

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
mportant - Please Note!

It has come to our attention that there are people on social networking sites and chat rooms claiming to be Geoff. Please note that Geoff does not use any social networking sites or chat rooms, and anyone claiming to be Geoff is doing so fraudulently. If you come across any such person, we strongly suggest you discontinue contact with them immediately.
Former British and Commonwealth shot-put champion Geoff Capes one of Britain’s most capped male atheletes, having represented his country in 67 international events, including the Munich, Montreal and Moscow Olympics. He also won the World’s Strongest Man competition twice, in 1983 and 85. Now 60, Geoff and partner, Kash, live in Lincolnshire. He has a daughter and son, Emma and Lewis who were top sports persons as well.

Damn. I've been rumbled. Ok ok. I'm not really called Geoff Capes Shoebuff. Is your real name Derbyshire Seagull?

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
Welcome Geoff - bit of background would be good? First game, fav player, views on Northstand v WSU etc

First game was in the late 80's sometime. To be honest I was but a kid and all I remember was it was vs Bradford City and it ended 2-2. Favourite player......could be anyone out of Nelson/Zamora/Turienzo. As I'm a WSU STH I think that answers that but it was a close run thing between there and the Northstand.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Patient:"Doctor, my wife thinks I'm crazy because I like sausages."
Psychiatrist: "Rubbish! I like sausages too."
Patient: Good, you should come and see my collection. I've got hundreds."

That never happened.

I was on holiday at the time and any video or voice recording indicating to the contrary has been played by an actor.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Oi.. I'll Get Me Coat

You can leave me old Mum out of 'n all she was on holiday with me.. Gwaaan then - get yer coat.

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
Oi.. I'll Get Me Coat

You can leave me old Mum out of 'n all she was on holiday with me.. Gwaaan then - get yer coat.

There were two sausages in a pan. One of them said to the other, "Christ, it's hot in here," and the other one said, "Holy fcuk a talking sausage!"

Can I stay now ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Blimey, it's like an episode of 20 Questions featuring Spike Milligan

(demonstrating that I am indeed one of the older residents in this asylum)

Welcome!

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
There were two sausages in a pan. One of them said to the other, "Christ, it's hot in here," and the other one said, "Holy fcuk a talking sausage!"

Can I stay now ?

Yes. Yes. That's much better.

You had me Mum worried, mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here