Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi all

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
How are things with you, Eagles #1? You must have been quietly confident of a decent push for the playoffs with such an experienced manager and so many talented youngsters? Have you given up hope of a late surge? Is Jordan still looking to sell? Are you hoping Millwall make the step up? Glad to see the clowns all but down? Too many questions?
Very well thanks mate. Yes i'd say we were quietly confident of the play-offs, however we soon realised Warnock appeared to see Scowcroft as the spearhead of the attack ??? who was injured and useless in the first place. Then panic bought Alan Lee who was even worse. Victor Moses has had a few niggly injuries but i expect him to be given a good run in the team from now till the end. The emergence of 17 year old Nathaniel Clyne is probably the biggest plus of the season, quality he is. Yes there is no chance of us reaching the play-offs.

Jordan is still looking to sell and i think most Palace fans are eager for it to happen, it's quite obvious he's lost his passion and is not prepared to throw cash at us anymore, so a new owner with hopefully a bit more funds would be good. Would be good for Millwall to come up. yes :) and it's f***ing fantastic to see the Clowns where they are :salute:

Yes too many questions.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Mr Palarse are you down the internet cafe.....do you need another 10p...?

f*** off home now, you plastic cockney ****

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just f*** off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here