Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world....

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The unions needed some regulation , they didn't need a ginger twat with penis envy self admittedly "smashing them" to pieces. I would have though you'd be in favour of unions, the would have stopped all those foreigners you despise from undercutting British worker's wages.
Yes of course they would, you are deluded nibble, just as daily mail reading tories hark back to a golden age of the 1950's that didnt exist, you actually think union LEADERSare something other than self serving opportunists , just look at what scargill and the print union leaders did to their respective organisations , anyone who remembers the 70's when union leaders were literally household names will shudder at the prospect of a return to those times .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes of course they would, you are deluded nibble, just as daily mail reading tories hark back to a golden age of the 1950's that didnt exist, you actually think union LEADERSare something other than self serving opportunists , just look at what scargill and the print union leaders did to their respective organisations , anyone who remembers the 70's when union leaders were literally household names will shudder at the prospect of a return to those times .

No-one is advocating a return to those times Bushy. Stop being such a reactionary and read and TRY to understand the points others are trying to make. This is exactly the sort of read and react response that you have come undone with before. Now, come on B, we have talked about this before.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No-one is advocating a return to those times Bushy. Stop being such a reactionary and read and TRY to understand the points others are trying to make. This is exactly the sort of read and react response that you have come undone with before. Now, come on B, we have talked about this before.
I have read , I have understood, I think you're talking nonsense,and trying to disguise the fact by concentrating on some nonexistent flaws in what i've said, not a lot more to add really.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have read , I have understood, I think you're talking nonsense,and trying to disguise the fact by concentrating on some nonexistent flaws in what i've said, not a lot more to add really.

The fact that you disagree with my point makes it no less true. If anything it endorses it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
She destroyed this country and I for one would happily spit on her grave when she finally carcs it. I tell you one indisputable thing, if the Unions still had power yo uwouldn't have the divide of earnings that exists now. There is no way the unions would have allowed a cleaner in a company to be on 12,000 while a CEO is on Milliions.

No, we would all be out on strike. Especially if the CEO wiped his own desk!

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Tell me what you think would have happened had labour won the election in the winter of discontent and the unions were allowed to continue unfettered ?

Strange how some of these posters gloss over the Callaghan/Healey years and the winter of discontent. They can't seem to understand why Thatcher was elected (3 times) and why she passed the laws that she did.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Makes you wonder what she is still hanging on for, having lost Denis and so many of her dear personal friends.

General Pinochet
Jimmy Saville

Strange how some of these posters gloss over the Callaghan/Healey years and the winter of discontent. They can't seem to understand why Thatcher was elected (3 times) and why she passed the laws that she did.

Good point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here