Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's turned down one already today

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
...let's hope that's the one 'no' done for the week, then.

http://www.gnn.gov.uk/Content/Detail.asp?ReleaseID=175248&NewsAreaID=2

Thursday 27 October 2005 12:41
Office of The Deputy Prime Minister (South East)

PLANNING PERMISSION REFUSED FOR HILLTOP FARM, DARTFORD

Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott has refused planning permission for the change of land use to residential, at land at Hilltop Farm, London Road, Farningham, Dartford, Kent. An application had been made to station 10 caravans/mobile homes on the site.

Full details of this decision are contained in the decision letter issued by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister on 26 October 2005 (see notes to editors). For a copy of the Inspector's Report please contact Jackie Stevenson, 01483 882 692.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
He was bound to say no to that. Prescott HATES Pikeys.

Just Prescott?

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Hey - let's phone jackie and ask for a copy of the Falmer report - it might just throw her enough not to realise that it hasn;t actually been published yet :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...are we expecting the announcement today then, or have I been missing something (please consider that I have just returned from 4 days beyond news coverage in Wales before flaming me).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gully said:
...are we expecting the announcement today then, or have I been missing something (please consider that I have just returned from 4 days beyond news coverage in Wales before flaming me).
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Looking on the positive side I have just closed a 40k deal with ODPM. From dealing with them i can tell you the wheels turn very slowly and there isn't much communication between departments. They said no to my request for more Falmer news but I reckon someone could blag it.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...what are you suggesing Y2dave, phone up and pretend to be John Prescott, telling them that you have forgotten what you decided and could they remind you.

Easy 10 - sorry mate, have really been out of the loop for a few days, mind you I did manage to find a pub in Fishguard that was prepared to put the game versus Wednesday on, they did view me with considerable suspicion though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gully said:

Easy 10 - sorry mate, have really been out of the loop for a few days, mind you I did manage to find a pub in Fishguard that was prepared to put the game versus Wednesday on, they did view me with considerable suspicion though.
Heh, no worries

You've been best off out of it. Its been MURDER on here all week.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
in the library with the lead pipe !
Well I'm certainly BOARD of this GAME and of still not having a CLUEDO

God that was shite.
Sorry.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I can just imagine what it has been like, rumour, counter-rumour, not many facts and just pure fiction most of the time, NSC in a nutshell!!!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...not one for every region, but when he is at home in Hull you can still see him in London...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here